Turbofire burn out??

Options
I'm in week 11 and getting burnt out. I feel the need to change things up. I also do Chalean Extreme so I just need something cardio-y. Lol. I don't know if I'm quite physically ready for insanity yet. Thoughts?

Replies

• greeneyedmama81
    greeneyedmama81 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump
  • leojsivad
    leojsivad Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    At least finish the 12 week cycle, but then do something else. Do another program, go running, do some Zumba. If you're looking for something as extreme as Turbofire, you might try Insanity.
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    I did Insanity before Turbo Fire. It is INSANE. And it sucked every day. But I also felt like I really accomplished something. I will say, straight up, i couldn't do a day straight through though. I had to take breaks during the routines. I say give it a try.
  • leojsivad
    leojsivad Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity before Turbo Fire. It is INSANE. And it sucked every day. But I also felt like I really accomplished something. I will say, straight up, i couldn't do a day straight through though. I had to take breaks during the routines. I say give it a try.

Yeah it's definitely called Insanity for a reason, hehe.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I restarted my Turbo fire on monday... I let it slip because I get bored so easily.
  • melbellkid
    Options
    Insanity is definately just that...but you do feel very proud of yourself when you get done every day...along with needing a major shower-lol...even the people on the dvd take breaks and look like they are going to die...so it doesn't make you feel too bad when you have to-he even tells you take a break if you need it frequently. I love it though-been borrowing it from a friend-gotta get it for myself!