Need friends :(

Options
Hello My name is Cassandra. I am on here searching for other people just like me who are motivated and ready to change their lives because they deserve it! I am here to motivate people, along with being inspired by other peoples stories. I Love people, I am here bettering myself so that one day I will have the amazing opportunity to bless the people who deserve to be blessed :) I have a very BIG heart. I believe that we were all unique in our own ways and everyone was put on this earth to fulfill a purpose. add me I would love to hear your story.
I Love you!:heart::love:
Cassandra

Replies

• changingmai
    Options
    Hi Cassandra,

I'm just re-starting with myfitnesspal after an absence and would love to connect with you. My name is Mai and I'm currently motivated. I do find myself a bit anxious if I'll continue this motivation, and would welcome to provide support to another as well as receive support.

My quick story is that I've committed the last several years to complete a doctorate in clinical psychology, which I did successfully. However, along the way, I wasn't very good at taking care of my health and gained 20 lbs over five years. Through hard work, I learned how to be a good clinician, and that, I need to take care of myself first, before I can take care of others. As you can tell my profession, it's much easier for me to take care of others, than myself, which I'm learning to do day by day. That's my next story, and it's yet to be written, how I will learn how to take care of my health, and myself.

How can I support you?

Best,
    Mai