• cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Those are amazing results!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,226 Member
    You look great! I hate my c-section flap. :sad:
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Oh wow... this is awesome! 2 months ...and you look sooooooooo good!
    I´m a c-section mommy, too... and I hate my flap. You give me hope. It can be done! Thank you so much for sharing your success! ♥

No problem! Don't get discouraged and stick with it! My "flap" is still there and is still very noticeable but its barely there now! I'm hoping that I'm young enough and my skin has enough spring in it to tighten back up!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    WOW..... That is some amazing results! Great job and thank for the tips! just the inspiration I am needing to get back on the workout wagon, i WANT results so i need to go find some results and work my butt off! GREAT ATTITUDE GIRL
  • judyloza
    judyloza Posts: 3 Member
    You look awesome!! I'm looking up Shaun T right now. Which dvd do you use?
    I also had a c-section in November and need to zap the flab! Thank you for posting pics. They're very inspiring.
  • kbrob14
    kbrob14 Posts: 106 Member
    Awesome job! I gave birth to twins via c-section Dec. 7th 2011, and I worried there was no hope at all!! You look great! Keep it up!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    amazing results and you are so right, c-sections are not a hinderance, we are. Thanks for the positive post!!!
  • OnMyWay4
    You look great! I hate my c-section flap. :sad:

Girl me too! I have always been a very self-concience person, even at 105 before kids! I'm comfortable at my 120 and I keep my goals in reach so I don't lose hope! I'm really starting to love the person that stares at me in the mirror! I've noticed that I dress with more confidence now too ( :
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    You look awesome mama! Way to go.

Ps. I'm a c-section mama too.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    What?! Your body is great! Before and after. Good job!! :)
    I will have to show my sister Lee this thread. She is having a c-section (her 3rd on actually) on Monday!
  • OnMyWay4
    You look awesome!! I'm looking up Shaun T right now. Which dvd do you use?
    I also had a c-section in November and need to zap the flab! Thank you for posting pics. They're very inspiring.

We are on week 3 of Insanity right now. He is no joke but definitely nice to look at ; )
  • OnMyWay4
    What?! Your body is great! Before and after. Good job!! :)
    I will have to show my sister Lee this thread. She is having a c-section (her 3rd on actually) on Monday!

OMG please do!
  • OnMyWay4
    You look awesome mama! Way to go.

Ps. I'm a c-section mama too.

Thank you! Do you have the "flap"
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    You look fantastic!

I had 2 c/s and my tummy is in my avatar, I think it looks pretty OK for a 30-something mom. :)
  • OnMyWay4
    You look fantastic!

I had 2 c/s and my tummy is in my avatar, I think it looks pretty OK for a 30-something mom. :)

OMG you're tummy is amazing!!! Its exactly what I want mine to look like! What did you do?
  • That is awesome!~ I have had 3 c-sections and I am sooooo wanting to lose my flap. I have lost 35lbs so far and my tummy measurements are still the same!!! Very frustrating! Hopefully I will be losing it soon. I am a lot like you. I am not a healthy eater. I try but its hard in my house as well. I do make the best choices I can and TRY my best to eat small portions. I have gotten off track since reaching my first goal of 135... back to 140. I joined this site and hope to get down to 120-125 soon!! I also have orderd Insanity...but I havent gotten it yet. Hopefully soon!
  • Xo_Sunshine_oX
    Xo_Sunshine_oX Posts: 8 Member
    Good job!!!

I don't think everyone who has had a c-section gets that sag. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of those lucky ones. I am mom to 6 and ALL of them were c-section. I have no hope for the return of my pre-pregnancy belly.. I know that won't happen.. but if it could shrink a bit so I can wear normal clothes I would appreciate it hah!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Great job! :)

I have had a c/s and a VBAC, but I don't expect to ever look like you! I had a c/s at 31 - I think your 23 year old body pops back quicker!! :)
  • Patty1030
    Patty1030 Posts: 10 Member
    You look amazing! I am a c-section mommy of two handsome boys (3 yrs old and 8 months)! I definitely have the flap and I dont think its going anywhere! My husband told me the same thing...that once i lost my weight I could get a tummy tuck. I have lost about 40 pounds since my son was born, but just recently i started eating healthy and excersising (being more serious about my weight loss goals) so the weight is coming off faster! My flap is more of "extra skin" and I dont think that will be going away! The more weight I loose, the more skin i get on my lower belly (right on top of my c-section) :-( Keep up the good work...although I think you looked amazing on your before pics as well! Congrats on your success!
  • idziak04
    idziak04 Posts: 69
    You look awesome. I have had 4 c-sections myself, so I understand how hard it is to deal with that "tummy problem". I am also trying very hard to tone my abs. My goal is a bikini this summer. I think I am going to try Jillian Michaels 6 week abs DVD. Keep up the hard work! Even though it is hard it is so WORTH IT in the end.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!