2»

Replies

• zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!!! Keep it up!!
  • jcomstock7
    Options
    Looks like your doing great! Keep up the good work.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    You're doin' great, pretty lady!
  • NorthSeaSqueezebox
    NorthSeaSqueezebox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! What a great success. You look fantastic!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Good For You!!!! Keep it up!!
  • Taitiant
    Taitiant Posts: 65
    Options
    :flowerforyou: wtg!! you inspire so many of us.. and you look amazing!! well done! :drinker:

16512618.png
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! You look great. :)

Question: if you're taking a diet break, are you going back to poor habits? :frown: It's just that I am sure you made this a lifestyle change, with such great success!!! I wouldn't want you to lose sight of your ultimate goal. Which I agree - you are well on your way to!
  • charlieduc
    charlieduc Posts: 108
    Options
    Doing great girl! Keep it up girl :drinker:
  • taicampbell1
    taicampbell1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look GREAT!!!
  • sgressock
    sgressock Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job girl
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    gorgeous my friend!!!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    keep it up sis...
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Question: if you're taking a diet break, are you going back to poor habits? :frown: It's just that I am sure you made this a lifestyle change, with such great success!!! I wouldn't want you to lose sight of your ultimate goal. Which I agree - you are well on your way to!

Nope, not back to old habits. I'm just not obsessing on every single morsel that goes into my mouth. I was literally stressing over an extra bite of grilled chicken some nights and over burning 386 calories in a workout class versus 390 calories from the previous week's class. I was getting on the scale and weighing myself several times a day. It got ugly. I needed a break to refocus on what is best for my body. I'm also going to see a dr. soon to check my hormone and thyroid levels. I think that will help to know if my levels are off and what I can do about it. I have been eating 10% under maintenance on my break and though I may have gone up a lb. or two... or gone down a lb. or two, this feels much better than my obsession cycle. Back to the suggested calorie deficit on Monday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!