Polar Heart Rate Monitor

Options
jdelisle
jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
I would really like to get a polar heart rate monitor as they seem to be the most popular well known brand.

Has anyone ordered from their online website? Which one do you recommend? I would like one with a chest strap. Do all of them come with chest straps or do you have to order one separately?

Thanks!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I got my Polar F6 off Wal-Mart.com. It comes with the chest strap and I just love mine, it is awesome.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I think models F4 and up will have the chest strap. And I got mine on eBay.
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    I bought my polar f 6 at sport's authority... they usually have a coupon in the paper which was good for another 25.00 off ;) I believe you can use the coupon online as well. You can check their website ;)
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I bought my Polar F11 at ****'s Sporting Goods store just because I didn't want to wait for it to come. You know the whole, "I want it now" thing.:smile:
  • Hermit4Hire
    Hermit4Hire Posts: 197
    Options
    I bought my Polar F11 at ****'s Sporting Goods store just because I didn't want to wait for it to come. You know the whole, "I want it now" thing.:smile:

LOL Poor Richard can't use his nickname on this site . . . :laugh:
  • Mmarcos
    Mmarcos Posts: 31
    Options
    I got my f6 new off ebay for 80 something dollars, probably cheapest this way. As long as it's new it'll come with a chest strap, just make sure to get the correct size in womens.