Hey All! Looking for friends to help on the journey!

Options
RedsknU2
RedsknU2 Posts: 63 Member
Hey everyone! My name is Shelli and I am new to MFP. I am looking for friends to give and get support from. I am a farily spiritual person and will incorporate positive messages into my journey and would love to hear yours! I will also be using my Fitbit to assit. I have had it for two years and have fallen off using it but was successful with it before.

I am a road warrior for work and all the challenges that it can present in trying to lose weight. I am a Starbucks HOUND and can find one in any city in the US and have to force myself to be careful around these!

Love all kinds of Sports and I am a die-hard Ohio State Buckeye as well as a Steeler fan and certainly don't mind a little trash talk!

Look forward to meeting everyone!

Replies

• Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have just recently started myself :)
  • SherriMarie12
    Options
    Welcome, Shelli. I am Sherri and live in rural Montana. no Starbucks for 100 miles! I have had success with MFP, but am interested in hearing more about what you talked about "fitbit"...? I have a small group of supporters on MFP, but am always open to expand. We have a small group doing a christian weight loss weekly meeting as well, so we are good to encourage with uplifiting thoughts and prayers.

Feel free to add me to your list of friends. I enjoy sharing recipes, and work a lot, so don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. :wink:

The best advice I can give you at this point is DO NOT GIVE UP. If we stop, we will surely not reach our goal.

Hope to hear from you!

Sherri
  • m0nlca
    m0nlca Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You had me at "Steelers"! lol Add if you'd like!:smile:
  • TwtyMami35
    Options
    Hi Shelli, welcome! I have been an MFP supporter and buddy since the end of December. I decided to join because I was participating in two Fitness Challenges at the beginning of 2012. I have lost a little over 25 lbs and have more to go. I would love to show my support and receive support from you so please add.
    I am also a Fitbit wearer, since February. I don't leave home without it.
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelli - Let me first say "GO RAVENS"!!! LOL!!! Though you're a Steelers fan, feel free to add me as a friend. I am also a fitbit owner and don't leave home without it ......even though I only just got it last week. Also new to MFP (again as of last week), so am looking for friends and support as well.
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I will help!! Just add me.
    We can do this!
  • JoleenHitsPlay
    Options
    Hey I love MFP and am looking for new friends please add me and good luck you will love it here!!!

I went to best buy to buy a fit bit and my hubby bought me a xbox kinex instead!!! So I workout with zumba on that, but I plan to get a fitbit, I have asked about them on here and people love them!!!

Looking forward to watching you lose that weight!!

I love whole foods, I am really trying to cut down on all processed foods!!! I am also spiritual!!

Good luck and have fun!!

Joleen
  • brighteyedbelle
    Options
    I'm a Steelers fan too! Let's do this! :]
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    I'll send you a friends request :smile:
  • michellegoljar
    Options
    Hi

Ive only been on here a week myself and I love the support i'll add you