How are you going to reward yourself?

Options

Replies

• gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Bikinis from Victoria Secret!

I would love to fit in Victoria Secrets clothing again. :)
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Im getting my new tattoo today. I've met three goals in the last 6 months and I've earned it :) plus the timing is right....

Congratulations! Reply with some pictures. :)
  • parachutelea
    Options
    Jeffrey Campbell litas :)
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i plan on getting a tattoo on my hip when i reach my goal
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    More under armour workout clothes! If my hubby meets his goals too, we are going to try and take a trip to Italy. :)
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    By strutting my stuff on the beaches of Hawaii in September
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    For my first goal a septum piercing, and belly piercing. For my second goal a tattoo. And for my third goal another tattoo. That is if I can afford it. :)
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i've answered this question before with clothes or tattoo, but now I am thinking of visiting my friend in France and then taking a tour of Europe. I hope by the time I reach my ultimate goal weight I'll have enough money and energy to visit all the sites and go all the places!
  • ladyplaz
    ladyplaz Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I haven't really thought that far ahead. But, I am thinking about, once I lose another 15 to 20 a new bike. My Ultimate Reward, better health of course, but...I want to go to the mall and shop at Victoria's Secret. :bigsmile:
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    For my first goal a septum piercing, and belly piercing. For my second goal a tattoo. And for my third goal another tattoo. That is if I can afford it. :)

awesome! if i had the money i'd probably be doing the same. i have two tattoos already but i still want more. :)

may i ask what you are getting?
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    No tattoos for this chick, 150 on my husbands 50th is all I need!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    well since i hit my short term goal i bought lingerie
    :blushing:
    my next one will prob be a swimsuit since im in florida and will need one ...
    last and final shoppin spree
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Phillies tattoo on back of my neck when i finally hit 200,
    I have an Eagles tattoo on my arm - I'd like to get a Phillies one on my leg.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Probably a whole new underwear wardrobe! Any other clothes will just be necessary, so not really a "treat".
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I dont have a set amount of pounds to lose. But, if I lost about 10 pounds total, i would be extatic! My main concern is flattening this tummy.....When I flatten my stomach to my approval, I am going to splurge and buy myself a swimsuit from Victoria Secret. We are planning on going to Jamaica in January for our honeymoon, so I would like to accomplish this by then.
  • mrdalton
    mrdalton Posts: 97
    Options
    I reward myself for every five pound loss. Something little like a new pair of sneakers or a massage. But when I hit the big one - the hundred pounds lost - I am taking a trip to Europe. Cant wait!!!! Only 78 pounds to go!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My girlfriends and I are taking a trip to Vegas in 2013 :bigsmile:

did a girlfriends trip to Vegas back in 09 I seriously want to do one in 2013 again.... I figure we could make it my bachelorette party too. Fiance thinks it'll cost to much to do that before the wedding. So who knows. Only time can tell.
  • ladyhawkgg
    Options
    Ppl will look at the tat and not the new slim you. I would get some nice clothes and look great that way. Reward any way you want just remember what that will look like if you gain it back.
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    I've thought of a few things:

1. I'll finally get my phoenix tattoo (I've been wanting one for YEARS!)
    2. Get boudoir shots taken for my husband.
    3. A trip somewhere I can show off my fabulous bikini body!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Ppl will look at the tat and not the new slim you. I would get some nice clothes and look great that way. Reward any way you want just remember what that will look like if you gain it back.

how encouraging. :huh: I do not plan to gain it back, thanks.

I am getting a tattoo, which will not be on display for others, to reward myself. A 4 leaf clover plus vines and shamrocks surrounding it.

Only 3 weeks and 2 days left until my appointment!