Day 20 of 30 Day Shred (pics)

Options
Okay so I still have 10 days to go but I know how much it helps me to see peoples reults from 30 day shred. I think it is the only way to have been able to do 20 days of it so far. So hopfully this will motivate someone too!!

First pic is day 1, then day 10, then day 20!!! (hopefully this works)

002-1-3-1.jpg

002-1-1-2-1.jpg

003-1-2-1.jpg

Replies

• Phoenixsky13
    Phoenixsky13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Awesome work
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow you can definitely see a difference! Great job! I am on day 7 of 30DS, so I hope by day 20 I see a difference too.
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks I honestly dont see any change from day 10 to day 20.
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am on day 9 of phase 2 of the shred and it is killing me. I am looking forward to phase 3.

great job!!!
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Way to go you look FAB!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    omfg you look awesome f$!$# by day 30 your going to be extra sexy no homo lol but wow great results ...
  • slparsaca
    slparsaca Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks I honestly dont see any change from day 10 to day 20.

Great job!! I can see the difference between 10 and 20...your arms, legs and butt are smaller!!! Keep up the great work!
  • NorthSeaSqueezebox
    NorthSeaSqueezebox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
    Thank you for sharing! This will make me go on.
    I did Day 4 today. Day 2 was horrible. My thighs almost killed me. hehe Had much fun with the stairs that day.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Looking really great!
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. Giving me more motivation to stick with my 30 day shred
  • cassandramommie
    Options
    I agree (;
  • jenguhl
    jenguhl Posts: 79
    Options
    You're getting some definition in your waist! Great job! I just started it so thanks for the motivation.
  • 4evershika
    Options
    Looking good! Keep it up!
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    you can really see a difference in the bottom half of your body! keep it up
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    you look great. I'm technically day 19. I keep getting unmotivated not because of laziness because I hate Level 2. Even just following Anita from Level 1 to Level 2 it's a crazy jump in ability. While yes I'm stronger I feel like I should have done Level one again first following Natalie.
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you look great. I'm technically day 19. I keep getting unmotivated not because of laziness because I hate Level 2. Even just following Anita from Level 1 to Level 2 it's a crazy jump in ability. While yes I'm stronger I feel like I should have done Level one again first following Natalie.

I only did 8 days of level 2 cause it was out of control I hated it. Level 3 is harder but I love it compared to level 2. Just skip to level 3 and do it for 11 days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!