What is up with adults acting like childish 5 year olds???!!

Options
RunnerBlonde808
RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
Sorry just needed a place to vent.

I am so sick of grown adults acting like 5 year olds and blaming everyone else for what happens in their lives! Grow up! Take some responsibility for what you do and maybe things will get better for you. Stop blaming everyone else! You are the one that creates your own destiny.

Sorry, rant over. Carry on.

:happy:

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    But what if I really am 5 years old in my mind? And everyone IS the cause of bad things in my life?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    yeah, yeah, what she said, what about that, huh?
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I am not a 5 year old! I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you! So there! :laugh:
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Okay, you two are pushing me. I'm already over the top with this one. : )

I manage an office of 6 women. It's always a blame game of this one did that and caused me to do this....etc, etc, etc. Just own up to what you did and be on with it.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    they have issues and are crying for help?
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    they have issues and are crying for help?

:heart:
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options

I manage an office of 6 women. It's always a blame game of this one did that and caused me to do this....etc, etc, etc. Just own up to what you did and be on with it.

Oh good lord! I've worked with chronic complainers and the "pass the buck" folks and I'd rather just do all the work myself!
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options

If they can't own up to what they do, they should all lose dessert!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    But I don`t wanna grow up! tantrum.gif
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    That is why I work with men Im the only one b!tchin in this joint....
  • bzmom
    Options
    bwahahaha Love the baby!
    But I don`t wanna grow up! tantrum.gif
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    One thing I am learning about myself through this process is how much the extra weight has affected my life in all areas...
    not just physically but emotionally, spiritually and mentally. I equate my journey with that of a recovering alcoholic. Right now I am
    trying to get help because I reached my bottom but it's not easy....there are days when trying to eat healthy is like whiteknuckling it for me....I'm like a addict who is dying for his next hit. Where I am going with this is is how unhealthy our thinking has become
    along with how unhealthy our bodies are. I used to love to dance and recently realized that I would no longer dance in public
    ....I was just too embarrassed, so I became a wall flower. Now I had to the opportunity to dance this last Saturday and I didn't....

I am still struggling...but today in my house I went to town. Baby steps on the road to Health and Recovery.

Have patience and compassion for these people who frustrate you. I think they have a lot more going on in their lives than just their negativity. Suffice it to say...I want to be my own best friend, rather than my own worst enemy!

18447478.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options

Hard to take you as seriously being ready to blow up when your picture has such a sunny smile. Do you have one with a glare?
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

Nah, I've learned the guys that are retiement age tend to be the biggest drama queens of them all...:grumble:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    tantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.gif
    tantrum.gif

Hee hee.

ETA a 6th baby. :laugh:
  • jennys11
    jennys11 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Renee, I couldn't agree more! Some 5 year olds are more mature than adults.
  • bzmom
    Options
    Not all my boss is in his mid 30s and the other tech I work with is a retired firefighter and I have not heard any of them whine. Been working for my boss for about 7+years and the tech about 2. Now I have worked with sales reps before and those guys were a bunch of babies!

Nah, I've learned the guys that are retiement age tend to be the biggest drama queens of them all...:grumble:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    tantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.gif
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    "Ninety-nine percent of all failures come from people who have a habit of making excuses."
    - George Washington Carver