Looking for more friends, especially moms

Options

Replies

• nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi..feel free to add me..i have a daughter who is 5 wanting to set a good example for her..well have a great night
  • snipnclipgirl
    Options
    mom of a 4 yr old girl, and I also have an 18 yr old stepson , 17 yr old step daughter , and 12 yr old step daughter. Anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2. Daughter is 6 and son is 3. Feel free to add me. :)
  • nikkirojo
    nikkirojo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey, does being a nanny count? I'm a nanny who spend 11 hours a day chasing after a very active 16-month old. Now there is a new addition - a newborn. Feel free to add me. I like the idea of a mini-support group.
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Married but have to be the single mom a lot! I have two kiddos a boy 4 and girl 3! I'm just over halfway to my goal and I want to loose about 15- 20 more pounds hopefully within the next 10-12 weeks. Always looking for more friends feel free to add me!
  • brulaaaa
    brulaaaa Posts: 5
    Options
    I am a SAHM of a 13 month old boy. Please feel free to add me moms. I love the encouragement between us all and the strength we all have.
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of 2 a boy that is 3 1/2 and a little girl that is 18 months. I just started on here a few weeks ago and am loving it. Add me if you wish :) and that goes for any of them mom's on here :)
  • rubyhill91
    Options
    hey im 21 single mother of two boys and 1 yr old and a 7 month old
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    im a momma too of three little people (10, 4, and 4 months). feel free to add me if you wish
  • MelBee29
    MelBee29 Posts: 73
    Options
    im a SAHM too with a 2yr old & 8 yr old :flowerforyou:
  • lifestylechallenge
    lifestylechallenge Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am not a mom but support is always good. I have been doing the body by vi challenge by visalus. I have lost 25lbs and 15 1.2 inches in 3months. I am now on the second challenge of it. I have been on this system since last friday and I find it amazing...Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I'm a mommy of an 11 month old boy!
  • ksalmon1998
    Options
    Mother of 3. Anyone feel free to add me
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of two very very active boys age 5 and 14 months. I'm also married (8 years) and I am super addicted to this site and working out! I have around 120lbs to go and I love the support this site gives me! :) I'll add you and anyone is free to add me :)
  • cbascomb83
    cbascomb83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have two girls, a 3 year old and a 6 month old. I have about 80 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me =)
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!, im a mother of one. n i would love to help u thru this journey.
  • lking125
    lking125 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi, I am always looking for friends to help inspire and motivate me and at the same time motivate them, it helps to have others working towards the same goal, its really hard to do, especially, if you are like me and wow do I love sugar. I have four kids, two boys, two girls, work full time, trying really hard to make this a lifestyle change.
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Mother of two, daughter age 16 and son age 7...feel free to add me.
  • bmwaa
    bmwaa Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I am a mother of 3. My boys are 5 and 2 and my little girl is 3. I stay home and take in foster kids so I usually have more then just my 3 kids. My husband is a firefighter so his shifts are at least 24 hours so I have lots of time with just me and the kids. I have lost about 20 pounds and have 50 to go. :)
  • vlmazz
    vlmazz Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of two, 6 year old girl and 3 year old boy. I joined MFP a couple weeks ago and the support has been amazing!! Connecting with other Moms has really helped motivate me to reach my goal!! Feel free to friend me. Good luck! :)