what is better and why -

Options
124»

Replies

• _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Yep, my last first kiss was 20-years ago. Maybe I should have gone with food...
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Has to be first kiss and that tingling surge of electricity you feel run through your body.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    Has to be first kiss and that tingling surge of electricity you feel run through your body.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    First kiss all the way...

Food dosen't make my heart race or take control over every nerve ending in my body like a kiss can... And yes it's possible for even a woman like me who's in control most of the time to be left utterly powerless because of a good kiss....

Oh bless the man who can give me that feeling!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    1st kiss

I FREAKING LOVE KISSING!!
    My 1st with my current boyfriend was awkward but he caught on fast ;-)

My kiss with my soul-twin was so prefect thinking of it gives me chills to this day. We are star-crossed and I have a wonderful man who is perfect in every way now.

my 1st kiss with a girl was perfect. (yes I am bi-sorry if that's a problem)
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    First kiss or your favorite food?

For me - first kiss all the way. The feeling, nervousness - anxiety, heart pounding, blood flowing, lips parted just a bit... Huh - Where did this come from?

Go.

If you would've asked me this when I still lived in Chicago I would've said first kiss. Now that I only get back to Chicago once a year at best I would have to say my favorite Chicago-style pizza. It's basically the same feeling you mentioned above. LOL
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Honestly?

My "second" first kiss was better than the first and my favorite food. I can ALWAYS go get my favorite food,
    that "second" first kiss feeling is uniquely wonderful.. and when I feel that feeling from that same person, i get those butterflies all over again :blushing:

Excellent point - extra credit for you ma'am...

• LastTenPoundsGodDamnYou
    Options
    my 1st kiss with a girl was perfect. (yes I am bi-sorry if that's a problem)

Odd ending to a message......Is it usually a problem?
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    My favorite food.