Ladies (and gentlemen ;) ), I need some fashion advice!

2»

Replies

• hhorncastle
    hhorncastle Posts: 84 Member
    I think the pantyhose (or bare legs) looks way better than the black tights. And your legs looks great, so don't worry!
  • annejuju
    annejuju Posts: 111 Member
    I say red and black, but lose the nude shoes and get some red or black shoes.

^^ This
  • meghan1789
    meghan1789 Posts: 81 Member
    Thanks so much guys! I think I am beginning to agree with the nude tights and nude shoes!

Unfortunately, I don't have any nice black shoes that would work with this dress, or the money to buy any :( Gotta love student budgets! haha
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    The nude w/nude shoes. The black tights, in my opinion, are not that flattering. The dress is beautiful and I think that the tights take away from the look of the dress.
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    I always wear a red dress with black tights! however, the shoes need to be black or red :)
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Definitely do not wear the nude shoes with black tights. Looks like an old woman who doesn't know how to match. It would look fab with nude hose w/ nude shoes, or black tights w/ black shoes. I prefer the nude from the pics!
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Nude with nude pantyhose or bare legs.

Your legs already look long but it'll elongate them even more and it's a much more sophisticated, fashion-forward choice.

Have fun!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,446 Member
    Nude hose for sure. Your legs look much longer. :D
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Nude + Nude. Your legs are great!
  • Black Tights = No No

Nude = A+

Your legs look great; show them off!
  • rebecca_chess
    rebecca_chess Posts: 101 Member
    Definitely do not wear the nude shoes with black tights. Looks like an old woman who doesn't know how to match. It would look fab with nude hose w/ nude shoes, or black tights w/ black shoes. I prefer the nude from the pics!

^^^^ THIS for sure!!!!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Either black tights with black or red shoes, or nude panty hose/none at all with the nude colored shoes.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Nude with nude shoes. If you were wearing black shoes, I like the black tights too, but the three colors are a little distracting all together. I LOVE the dress! Hope you have a wonderful time. =)