Non-Religious Friends?

Options
13»

Replies

• adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    oooo add me ... I meditate every morning and am spiritual but not religious

I meditate as well! And I do try to stay connected both with my inner-self and with the world, just in an "alternative" way, I guess. The Humanist in me, I suppose?
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm adding the OP, but anyone else looking for similar minded individuals, please feel free to add me!

We are all one.
  • carlygirl895
    Options
    I was raised Lutheran as a kid, but have no current religious affiliation. Go ahead and add me.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    H Posters,

Please note this guideline from our forum guidelines:
    15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate.

It has been our unfortunate experience that just about any thread asking for participation from only one religious (or non-religious) part of the community here turns into a disaster area. This is one of the major reasons we created Groups ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups ).

Please use groups if you are seeking response from ONLY those of a certain religious or non-religious background. Content in the public forums should invite response from all members, not only a certain segment, per our guidelines.

Thanks,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.