Fit Bit vs Body Media Fit

Options
Does anyone use a FitBit or the Body Media Fit armband? I am curious about them both, they seem to do similar things in very different ways. Any info, would be helpful!

Replies

• PCOSucks
    PCOSucks Posts: 15
    Options
    I have a FitBit. Been Using it for almost 2 weeks. It has helped tremendously with my weight loss. The best part about the Fitbit is that it can be synced to your MFP account. It automatically sends info to MFP about how many calories you've burned so you can know how many you have left to eat. It is very small and surprisingly accurate.
  • ladykate7
    ladykate7 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have the Body Media FitCore. I like it. But am envious of the last poster that the FitBit works with MFP. i end up entering my MFP totals into the BodyMedia website as my entire breakfast and skip through all the other meals so it'll factor that into its main page of numbers based on the armband.

Suppose I could ditch MFP and just use BodyMedia's food tracker, but theirs isnt as good.

I second the armband being a huge help, even if the band numbers are 100% correct they are still more accurate than an exercise calculator