Starting p90x Monday, Who's with me???

Options
Hi, I did the p90x program for about 60 days two years ago and I lost 30 lbs after 1 - 2 months. It was some workout so I'm ready to go at it again next week (and stick with it:). If there's anyone that has started or will start soon let me know what your thoughts are! Have you seen any results? Any feedback would be great!

xoxo

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday as well. I'm a little afraid but have been working out for a few months now and think it is time to step it up a notch. I would love to lose at least 25 lbs more before going on to a heavy lifting program. Friend me if you want maybe we can support each other through it.
  • nikkay2desire
    nikkay2desire Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am starting P90X tomorrow... It just worked out better with my schedule to start on a Sunday so anything I had to do or ran into for "the weekend" wouldn't interfere with my workouts. I wish both you ladies the best outcome with your workouts!
  • all4laughs2
    all4laughs2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday, March 26th!!
  • patrickbyrum
    patrickbyrum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 21 and I love it. I'm in the best shape I have been in a long time. The first week is hard but just stick with it
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting p90x Monday..I started with out finishing a few times. Would be nice to share some support with others ..Hopefully 30lbs would slide right off..I am so ready..friend me.
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm starting again on Monday... actually I joined a small group 90 day challenge that starts Monday!! I'm so looking forward to kicking my own butt!! Love p90x!! :)
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am starting on April 1st. I have been working out regularly since November so I am pretty sure I can handle it.
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I finished 1 round of P90X and dropped from 185 to 163. I'm about 65% throught round 2 and am at 156 and am getting leaner by the day (I'm 5'7' so my goal is a strong 150) .. it you follow the program and don't make excuses for yourself it's an amazing tool.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Is this a daily workout??
  • Dailyveronica915
    Dailyveronica915 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    on the topic of p90x how do you all track your workouts on this website?
  • akossen
    akossen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90X tomorrow and I'm both nervous and excited. I cant wait for the challenge and the help in losing my last 40 pounds, but nervous that the program calculated wants me to be intaking 2400 calories, when I'm used to intaking only 1200. Feel free to add me and we can journey down this path together!!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm starting either tonight or tomorrow. I'm so excited! Have any of you look at the women's results thread on the team beach body forum? Those before/afters are serious motivation! I was shocked to see what could be accomplished in 90 days!

I started a group on here for those of us staring soon. It's called p90x challenge. Come join us! :)
  • niqi85
    niqi85 Posts: 28
    Options
    Is this a daily workout??

Yes, it is. You can choose to do it 7 days a week or 6 days a week for 90 days. Here's a link that will give you more information. I highly recommend it!

http://www.90dayworkoutplan.com/about/what-is-p90x/
  • niqi85
    niqi85 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm starting P90X tomorrow and I'm both nervous and excited. I cant wait for the challenge and the help in losing my last 40 pounds, but nervous that the program calculated wants me to be intaking 2400 calories, when I'm used to intaking only 1200. Feel free to add me and we can journey down this path together!!
    [/quote

You'll love it. It is difficult but you'll see awesome results if you stick with it.
  • all4laughs2
    all4laughs2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You need to go in and modify your settings. Set them for 1200 and then it will help you track that instead.
  • tiffanypardus
    Options
    started week 3 yeaterday.
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - anyone! i started Monday of last week!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Starting P90X today!
  • Rip336
    Rip336 Posts: 3
    Options
    i just finished my first week this morning... and i feel pretty ok... it reminds me a lot of military PT which is cool because i usually do it around 4am anyway... HOOAH! lol... im interested to see how my 90 days pans out... especially since i DEFINATELY dont wanna lose weight
  • nikkiakano
    Options
    does this help you lose weight and do u have to be of a certain fitness level or can anyone do it????