What's for Dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Koala Crisp with almond milk, half a PB sandwich.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Asparagus and crockpot pot roast and baby carrots cooked in wine.
  • svp06
    svp06 Posts: 5
    Options
    Chicken Fajitas on low carb tortillas. w a salad. I tried plain yogurt instead of sour cream.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    My mini Canadian bacon pizza w/ baked chicken breast bites w/ franks buffalo wing sauce!

Pizza 265 calories

Chicken breast 171 calories

Franks 0 calories!

Been craving pizza & "wings"
  • pagham
    pagham Posts: 29
    Options
    Friday night is always BBQ night. I have two skewers of mushrooms, with nothing other than a spray or oil - I love mushrooms cooked on the BBQ - they are so succulent inside and taste nice just as they are along with a sprinkling of lo salt. Then I am having some rosemary and honey marinated lamb fillet - probably 200-250g worth with a large mixed salad (mixed lettuce leaves, red onion, grated carrot, diced red capsicum, sliced tomatoes drizzled with balsamic salad dressing). Then half a pint of sugar free jelly. All washed down with a maximum of 500ml of white wine. No alcohol during the week but I do indulge on a Friday and Saturday nights so tend to drop calories on food to accomodate this indulgence.
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    We had beef soft tacos for dinner. It was very good after a fast 1 hr walk. yumm.
  • Solislu
    Solislu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    'Tuna Melts'- a can of Albacore mixed w/ 1 T. of mayo made w/ olive oil on top of lightly salted rice cakes and Laughing Cow Chipotle on top..baked in oven for 10 min. :) It was really good!