80lbs down (with pics) :)

Options

Replies

• Shelialoves92
    Options
    wow!! i just started mine today i hope i get results like yous ///keep up the good work
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow!! You look amazing, such a huge inspiration for me...I started off at almost the same weight and height and my first goal is about where you are today, I'm in awe.
  • ceebeavers
    Options
    Awesome JOB:)
  • crnorr1s
    crnorr1s Posts: 7
    Options
    no you are the ahhmazing one! Great job!:flowerforyou: very inspirational!!!
  • Solislu
    Solislu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A-MA-ZING!!!!!!!
  • kfraze
    kfraze Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW!!!! Congrats!!!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Your legs look phenomenal! I remember weighing that much, and my legs didn't look no where near as good as yours do!
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Omygoodness! You look absolutely AMAZING!
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are stunning!
  • Want2BSkinny13
    Options
    You have inspired me to keep at this calorie counting...Good Job, you look better and probably feel great which is the best result of all! So... Congratulations keep up the good fight!
  • IndependentGuilt
    Options
    Wow wow wow. YOu look amazing. Great job. That is WAY impressive.
  • JSkinner72
    Options
    Wow that is amazing, Great job!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my starting weight was 275lbs. I look back at these pictures and the tears just pour. I cannot believe this was me. This is definitely been a lifestyle change for me and not just a diet (cause I've tried ALL of them). I've had bad days/weeks/months, but when I was dieting I just gave up. This lifestyle change has taught me to do an automatic reset when I have a bad day and keep going. I'm down to 195lbs and want to lose 55 more. All of you inspire me!!! I love MFP, even though I don't use it as much as I used to, it was definitely a HUGE part of showing me calorie awareness and I met some AHHHMAZING people!!! :)

successface.jpg

success2.jpg

7834784_1630.jpg

success6.jpg

wow2.jpg

you look so good... keep it up
  • pinkpandangel105
    pinkpandangel105 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. I'm 5'8 and my start weight was 276. You're an inspiration. And freaking awesome! You look amazing and SO happy.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Great job pretty lady! What an inspiration!
  • 77Maria
    77Maria Posts: 90
    Options
    Precious and I know the hard work it took. I am not there yet but I know I will be. I appreciate your share and absolutely know that when I reach my goal I will also share. You have changed and not just physically, you have taken control of what you thought could not be controlled. May the Good Lord bless you and keep you in his tender care. hugs - You have You to face, and it is an amazing transformation. I often wonder where the strength comes from when I feel I am doing it alone. Now I know that all my MFP pals help and inspire me. Thank ful for your share :) Add me if you want. nite!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Holy crap you look stunning! Fantastic work!
  • ruudi1955
    ruudi1955 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Simply incredible.

I know it must have been hard, really hard, but when you look at the pictures you look a totally different person.

Well done. Amazing!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't see that you've got 55lbs left to lose though!! Wow!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!