NSG

Options
2»

Replies

• Aphrodite3010
    Aphrodite3010 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wear a bathing suit (eventually a bikini...maybe) without shorts and a tank top over it.

Wait, people do that? Lord knows I havent, ever!
  • Aphrodite3010
    Options
    I want to do a body weight pull up.. And lose the fat protecting my six pack....

I have a friend that calls it laundry on top of the washboard LOL!
  • Aphrodite3010
    Options
    I want my weight to stop affecting my fertility. If I can really get in shape (including maintaining a reasonable fat %, a healthy immune system, and a strong, working body with energy), then there's a chance my PCOS issues could clear up and I may not even need to take medication when my fiance and I get married and start trying for kids. Also, I want to look at myself and feel like I look the way a healthy girl my age should.

In the short term, my goal is to run a 5K this summer and return to dancing or tai chi.

I know the medication sucks but I was on it and it only took me 6 months to become regular and 9 to get pregnant. And actually if you're eating a healthy diet the medication isnt horrible but I know what your saying, I didnt want to be on it either but it had been so long since I had been regular my doc opted to just skip right ahead and aim for pregnancy. I hope that you achieve your goal, how amazing to be able to give your kids the gift of good health through your own successes!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to do a pullup.

Also, I am going to a family reunion. I totally forgot which relative made the comment, but I want to see who ever it is and have them say "you look like your mom." Last reunion, or maybe the one before, he said "You would look like your mom if you lost weight!"

(My mom has pretty much always been super skinny. Her nickname was Olive Oil and she has an 18" waist pre-kids. I did not inherit those genes!)
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old diva wants to go bikini shopping with me. Getting into, feeling confident and wearing a bikini in public, is my goal.
    I want a white one. Maybe a red one, too.