Strength Training Log.

Options
I would like to look at what other folks do for Strength Training.

If you log it and share it with friends, please "friend me".

Thanks!!!

Replies

• elelat
    elelat Posts: 117
    Options
    is this the time when I should say "bump"?

only got one friend and the diary was hidden... should I say bump again because of that two?

:)
  • elelat
    Options
    bump for spelling TOO!

?
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I don't log the strength stuff on here. I just write it down on a white board.

If your are looking thor the calorie burn for strength training log it under the cardio exercise tab.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I don't log the strength stuff on here. I just write it down on a white board.

Yea.. i havn't seen many people actually log their routine on MFP.. its kinda of a pain.. i just keep everything in a notebook i bring to the gym.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i have been adding my strength training in a blog each day i complete it if you'd like to look at it. :)
  • jlhill7
    jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My diary is open so you can go look. And scroll back through
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    i have been adding my strength training in a blog each day i complete it if you'd like to look at it. :)

I would like to look at it. Please.

I don't have a clue at what I am suppose to do. I am extremely bottom heavy and zero muscle.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    you guys might find some good stuff in here.. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38 female logs over at bb.com .. havn't checked it out but i am sure they have some awesome ST related stuff in it.
  • elelat
    Options
    Im using what I log as a notebook. And I actually take the seconds between reps to change weight or whatever. Its nice to have the app on my hands. Also, I have 3 routines and just copy it to the day, while Im at the gym I change it.

Im dont care for the calories, Im just curious. Im really liking weight lifting..

edited: liking my sweat for sure!