P90X - Starting April 8, 2012

Options

Replies

• AmandaLAcosta
    Options
    I'm starting Monday! I just finished making the grocery list and menu. Always looking for friends. Feel free to add me! We can keep each other motivated and accountable!! :D:D
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    I use some p90x in my workout routine. I love the yoga x, ab ripper x, and the cardio x. Good luck to you!
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this group..I will be starting on April 8 as well and would love the buddies...
  • sunshinel397
    Options
    Good morning. Just ordered my dvd's and plan on starting the 8th as well. Can't wait! Feel free to add me for support or encouragement!
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting around April 8th, so I'd love to join you! I'm finishing up 30DS next week, so the 8th is a perfect starting date.

My friend is lending me her DVDs, so I didn't get any manuals, nutritional guide, schedule or anything. Can someone explain the difference between lean and classic to me please?

Thanks so much!
  • Theresa_19
    Options
    I am new to this and i have the p90x dvds, but i only do the p90x cardio.... I thought i should try and loose some weight before trying all the other dvd's??? Wrong? Should i be doing all of them in the order they suggest? I have 60 pounds i want to loose and i figured cardio was the best way., Then once i got it off i could do all the other dvd's to tone up? Any thoughts? I have no clue, i am just your average person trying to loose weight,, lol is there a difference between the P90x and the P90x lean? Could i follow your group with the P90x? Any help is greatly appreciated...
  • SkinnyGal08
    SkinnyGal08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm starting April 2nd I would love to be part of the group!!!
  • sipseyab
    sipseyab Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm starting Monday as well. Mine was in the mail today!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • sipseyab
    sipseyab Posts: 59
    Options
    just got the videos & planning to start today..... eeeeeeeep!! terrified.... lol :embarassed: :noway: but i'm sure it would be helpful to have a buddy system going:happy:

i joined the teambeachbody site but they all seem so professional at it so that wasnt very encouraging. :embarassed:

here's to 90 days of awesomeness!!

I'm starting mine Monday. I feel the same way about the teambeachbody site. It seems like everyone there is always trying to sell something. The network marketing "coach" thing really turned me off. Looking forward to getting started!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I will start Monday, April 9th! Woohoooo!!
  • newday332
    newday332 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am new to this and i have the p90x dvds, but i only do the p90x cardio.... I thought i should try and loose some weight before trying all the other dvd's??? Wrong? Should i be doing all of them in the order they suggest? I have 60 pounds i want to loose and i figured cardio was the best way., Then once i got it off i could do all the other dvd's to tone up? Any thoughts? I have no clue, i am just your average person trying to loose weight,, lol is there a difference between the P90x and the P90x lean? Could i follow your group with the P90x? Any help is greatly appreciated...

Hi Teresa

My name is Beverly. I am on day 45ish ofp90x. For the first month I used the lean along with MFP and lost 8 pounds. This month I have not lost any pounds but I was told by coworkers and family members how "good or smaller" I am looking or getting. You have to do both cardio and weight training DVDs. Your overall results would be better (my opinion). Try it for a month.
  • chelios7
    chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I am starting P90X2 today. I did a round of P90X last April-June and a P90X-Insanity hybrid July-September. Then got really lazy and haven't done much of anything the past six or so months. Hope it's okay to join you guys for support and motivation. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Thanks!
  • kk_achieve
    kk_achieve Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So excited to see this post. I'm starting April 9th and not sure what I'm about to get into. Glad to find some other newbies to share the pain and success with! Feel free to add me!
  • Bradleyjah
    Bradleyjah Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I'm also starting P90X on Sunday (April 8). It's good to know that there's some other folks starting at the same time too. If there's enough of us, maybe somebody should start a group?!

Looking forward to it!
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing P90X and LOVE I am with you
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 10, but would love to help motivate you and cheer you on. I got started with a group on here and it really helped me to stick to it. I also have before, during and (soon) after pics. I plan to post when I'm done. Adding you.
  • fxyladi
    fxyladi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday but I'm cool with making my "official" start day 4/8. Let the extreme fat burning begin. I tried P90x last year for 2 months and my body became "ripped" for just 2 months. Sadly I've gained it all back after a year. So here goes!
  • KittahRahbet
    KittahRahbet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday the 9th! I'll add you!
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The combination of strength training and cardio should be better than doing just cardio.