Hello

Options
anniej
anniej Posts: 7 Member
Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Went shopping on the weekend for a new outfit for a get together & had a huge shock in the 3 way mirror and to top that off, I just received pictures from the barbeque and couldn't believe how much I gained - who was this tired looking overweight person??

This was my wake up call!!! I'm always on a diet - start off strong but can always make an excuse for eating, not exercising, etc. etc.. I've decided to change my lifestyle - eat healthy, so I'm sitting here planning my weekly menu (1400 calories per day) and exercise. This will be a slow process but I'm determined to succeed.

Good luck to everyone!

Anne

49831.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• chopsticks
    chopsticks Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i find one thing that keeps me on the right track is searching the web for new lo-cal recipes for foods i've never had before. That way i don't end up in a rut eating the same thing all the time. Good Luck!!! :smile:
  • ashleyjamessct100
    Options
    My name is Ashley James and I am trying to lose weight. I know that this is an up hill battle but I am looking forward to tackling it
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • anniej
    anniej Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi - just wanted to say thanks for the support & encouragement!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!

Wake up calls are good!! Just use that feeling to keep you going even when the going get's tough!!!!

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
    -Tami