Took my official 190lb 'before' picture today. I'm disgusted

Options
2»

Replies

• barbergirl28
    barbergirl28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I took my before picture when I first started P90X on Oct. 3rd of 2011.... It definately was a "I want to puke I look so bad" kind of picture. And even after I lost the weight.... I still couldn't see the difference in my body by looking at the mirror. However, the pictures were a godsend. If it wasn't for them, I would have never seen the progress. Even today after all the weight I have lost... I still look and feel fat! I have a feeling it is a mental thing.

If you want to check out my pictures... this is were I have them posted... as I was showing what P90X could do for a person. The final picture isn't as accurate as it could be since that was taken on New Year's Eve. But hopefully if you check out mine - you won't feel nearly as bad about yours! :)

http://barbergirl28.hubpages.com/hub/Bring-It-P90X-Day-90
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Every journey has to start somewhere. Use it as motivation! My "before" pics not so hot either :smile:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I'm weird because my 'before' photo made me go: Ew, and ... I'm beautiful all at the same time.

I know that's strange but while I'm not my ideal somehow I saw the beauty there too...

Mind you, my before pictures are in underwear (which is why I'll never post them!!!) and I dunno... it was both a motivator and a sad moment all at the same time.