inspiration for the future.

Options
Hello! [: I wanted to post a few pictures here... I know that I'm not near my goal, about twenty pounds away but today was a rough day. It's been my first rest day in a while (aside from a bit of brisk running), and I felt crazy lethargic without my cardio and strength training. I'm also starting my, hm- time of the month. So I've been craving and went over my calorie intake by a hundred calories, and just.. blah. So, I looked at my reflection and decided to put up some pictures side to side. I know it's not much, but it would mean a lot to me if other people could notice the little changes that I notice too<3 I'm proud of my slow progress, but it's hard going and I know it's gonna suck getting back into it tomorrow. Thank you ^_^

104kqqd.jpg

to see the full thing better: http://i42.tinypic.com/104kqqd.jpg

Replies

• osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I can see the muscle definition starting on the sides of your stomach (where your obliques would intersect the rectus abdominus - the straight up and down muscles in the center of your tummy). good job.

one day of rest shouldn't make you lethargic. are you eating enough?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!