im so happy!

Options
chicaloca6470
chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
well on april 28th is the day i decided to get active again and watch what i eat more and here i am 22 days later and 6 pounds down!! i know its no big number but im so excited, ive never lost 6 pds that fast. im just hopin to be down another 6 by july for my husband birthday!

Replies

• demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    Congratulations!! "The Journey of a thousand miles begins with one step":flowerforyou:
  • bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    Toni D,

I'm with ya. My CW is 174 and I'm pushing so hard to see the 160's again. I will be soooooo excited.

~Becky
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hello Dear,
    Ive been doing this for 25 days and have lost 12 lbs! It feels good dosent it? To be able to achieve that much when you thought you could never do it! I am happy for you. Keep up the good work. Though no one as noticed how much weight Ive lost.. *not really a big number like 18lbs or 25* I feel better and am going to keep pushing..
    Like my mom says to me..

" You may not be where you want to be, but your damn near not where you were"
    Good luck to you!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • chicaloca6470
    Options
    wow 12 pds?? congrats on that i cant wait to see 12 pounds gone because i have so much more to go. yea i doubt anyone will notice my weight loss until about 20 pds gone, wohoo then im out of the 200's
  • chicaloca6470
    Options
    God i wish i was at 174 lol its been a long timse since ive seen that number. but hopefully by august ill be out of the 200's and if its before then than even better
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome!!!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!