Manscaping, opinion ladies

Options
2»

Replies

• raechellg
    raechellg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my current husband,wow he's a hairy man ...he already had me hooked before he took off his shirt lol! He do manscape for me though!

yeppers same here =) lol
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    so if you women want his nether region shaved, does that mean legs to????
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    so if you women want his nether region shaved, does that mean legs to????

Lol efff that. Legs are off limits. I gotta get through work without getting a beat down lol
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Options
    Btw, thanks for all the responses ladies!
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky, my fiancee is part Native American, and has no hair at all on his chest or back.

He does manscape a little bit in the nether area, but nothing too serious.

Can't stand snuggling in bed with a hairy chest poking my face, so I am so glad he has no hair there!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    yes please!
    and none of this trimming BS!
    get it smooth guys ;)
  • digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    Options
    Just curious, I know myselfI usually get rid of all upper body hair, (not including under my arms) and about 75-80% of my genitals because I don't want it covering up a tattoo.

Anyway, my wife laughs at me for it, so I'm just wondering what are your thoughts?

You get rid of 75%80% of your genitals................. yikes!!! :wink:
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Options
    ]

You get rid of 75%80% of your genitals................. yikes!!! :wink:

Of course, doesn't everybody? Lolol
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    The only area I care about is the downstairs. Must be trimmed SUPER short or, preferably, shaved.
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Options
    The only area I care about is the downstairs. Must be trimmed SUPER short or, preferably, shaved.

I feel the same about women. That's one of the other reasons I do it. Can't expect it if you aren't willing to do it yourself IMO
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options

Agreed!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I don't care if the rest of you looks like a rainforest, but please at least do a little trimming for your lady. Ain't nobody gonna come over if they cant find the yard...
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'm reading your post and the banner ad is for the no-no hair removal tingie :laugh:

Manscaping is a must...I don't like looking at 'sweater boys'...that includes downstairs (downstairs can be nicely trimmed)
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    It's your body.... do what you want with it.

My opinion? I do not care for manscaping - I think men are meant to be fuzzy and I like it! :happy: