I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Options
Hi everyone. I'm new to fitness pal but not to trying to lose weight. I have been overweight most of my adult life and lost 150 pounds a few years ago. Due to several things, it's all back on. Well I've had enough up and down and playing around. I'm ready to be serious and do this once and for all! I'm going to give 100%. I'm not worried about how fast I lose it, just so that I lose it!

Replies

• theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on your journey! Please feel free to add me...I've just recently started myself.
  • lovelyflower8
    Options
    WoW that is an incredible amount of determination!! Good Luck
  • Want2BSkinny13
    Options
    I feel your pain, but not giving up on yourself is the best part! Remember its not how many times you fall, but how many times you get up again after that "fall" or " weight gain"...So lets get back on track...feel free to add me I just started too...
  • 77Maria
    77Maria Posts: 90
    Options
    I felt that I too had enough. I will journey with you :) add me
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've only been on mfp just over a wk & started with 120lbs to lose. Feel free to add me if u like. :)
  • sirenap123
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new to fitness pal but not to trying to lose weight. I have been overweight most of my adult life and lost 150 pounds a few years ago. Due to several things, it's all back on. Well I've had enough up and down and playing around. I'm ready to be serious and do this once and for all! I'm going to give 100%. I'm not worried about how fast I lose it, just so that I lose it!

That's great! If you want to add me I'd like the support and I'd be willing to give support as well. I have a goal weight loss of about 55lbs right now but one day I'd like to see 200-ish lbs again (a 106lb weight loss)
    Good luck to you
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey.
  • Trixerific
    Options
    I know how you feel. It's a hard journey and if you want support feel free to add me!
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lori, I have 95 lbs to loss , I'm new also, so feel free to add me or anyone on here add me!
  • Cobehale
    Cobehale Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome, I am relatively new as well....I signed up a couple of years ago, never really got involved with the community side and lost interest in the tracking. But I am back and I think that getting involved with the community side of things will make a big difference this year. Add me and we can support each other on this journey! :)
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You have a great attitude & I wish you all the best on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • thickgurly
    thickgurly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!!!!!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You grab it by two horns honey and dont let anything stand in your way. I did that on sept 21st and have not looked back. I am happy and feeling great. I was sick of making excuses and not doing anything about the thig that got me down the most. You can do it. Honestly if I can get in the zone so can you. And good luck xxxx
  • longarmedmonkey
    longarmedmonkey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, You have done it once, so that proves you have the discipline and focus to do it again. I'm on my journey for a second time too, just trying to change my lifestyle so that when I stop counting I won't go back up again.

Good luck and look forward to hearing about your progress.

Ian
  • roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who noticed you said you're NOT trying to lose weight??

Assuming that is a typo, you have to realise that this is not a journey to lose weight, but a change in your whole lifestyle. Obviously, the weight loss is tantamount to that, and that's why people fail. They think that once the journey is over, they can go back to the way they ate before and are surprised when they put it all back on again, plus more!

So I won't say good luck with your journey, but to discovery of what you need to do to lose the weight and KEEP it off. If you want to, you can add me.
  • juke55555
    Options
    She said that she is new to this program, but not new to losing weight. I had to read it twice myself. lol
  • juke55555
    Options
    So proud of you! It's never easy- but this makes it so much better. Good luck and have a great weekend :)
    Drink that water! lol
  • babbgirl1975
    babbgirl1975 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I didn't word it properly. I just meant that this isn't the 1st time I've had to lose weight.
  • babbgirl1975
    babbgirl1975 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks Julie! I didn't realize it sounded off the way I worded it :) And I've really upped my water intake. Already had 3 (23.7oz) bottles at work tonight (last night for you lol).
  • lifestylechallenge
    lifestylechallenge Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I just started a week ago and also doing the body by vi challege feel free to add me.