To become 110lbs lighter!

Options
Hi all, I'm Kayleigh and wanted to introduce myself as a newbie to myfitnesspal.com

I'm a stay at home mum and Ann Summers party organiser and I'm hoping to go from 16stone 11lbs 1/4 to 9stone 6lbs in the next 18 months.

If I can do it sooner I'll be very happy in deed!!

My first goal is to get to 13stone by September in time for my holiday and as the warmer weather is approaching I am finding walking more enjoyable and eating less.

Can't wait to meet the new slimmer me as I haven't been a size 14 since I was about 15 years old and I'm now 23!
My daughter and job are my inspiration - I want to be able to play with my child without getting out of breath or watching from afar...I also want to be a good role model for her for healthy eating and exercise.

Looking forward to meeting new, like minded individuals!

Replies

• Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hello my dear, You can totally do this. I have lost 56lbs in the past 5 months and feeling great. Im only sorry I didnt find this place earlier. I go to weight watchers aswell but find coming on here gives me loads of inspiration and support. Its an added bonus to have met some nice people. Add me if you want a buddy :

I wish you oodles of luck on your way. Dont let anything stop you acheiving your goals xxx
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome Kayleigh. You've certainly come to the right place. The support from friends and other members here is fantastic and you'll find many inspiring people on the forums. Best of luck in your journey. Fell free to add me as a friend if you're looking for motivation and support :)
  • kayleafyannsummers
    Options
    Thank you both!

I really hope so, I keep saying i'll do it and then give in, my will power is quite low lol but this time I really just want to go for it, shed the weight and get back to feeling great! x
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    It can be done! Welcome to MFP, looking forward to seeing your progress.