How long before you started to see results

Options
Just wondered how long you did strength training before you started to really see results? I have been doing it since Nov. and have been seeing slight changes. My wife says she sees alot of changes, but I don't see it.

Replies

• KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Options
    It helps if you take progress pics and measurements since the combination of losing fat and building muscle can make the scale ineffective.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Results in terms of? Muscle? Fat? Shape?
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Well the strength training I've been doing is probably more resistance.. But I lost 6 inches overall in 6 weeks. Not sure if that helps put in in perspective.. Weightloss wasn't much though, only 1kg in 6 weeks.
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Results in terms of? Muscle? Fat? Shape?

In terms of muscle and shape.

I have been taking pic and measurements. I have gained 1/2 inch in my arms and since losing inches in my chest I am starting to gain inches.

If I figure out how to add pics I will put some up.
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    How do you add pictures into a post?
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    img] i think without the spaces.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Four weeks for me and I wasn't even the one who realized just how big a change it was becoming. I was already feeling stronger and thought my arms had started looking a little more toned. But two days ago my CEO and manager practically hollered out of envy when I lifted a 20-30 lb plastic tub filled with documents up a step ladder and then planted it on the top shelf without losing even one breath. My manager came over the very next morning to confess she was truly jealous when she saw my arms. :laugh: