I Did It!

Options
cpldjski
cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
I did it. All week long I had put off running. I had all kinds of excuses. Yesterday I realized I was putting it off because I didn't think I could do Week 5 Day 3 of the Couch to 5K Program. Yep, that's why. I thought there was NO WAY that I could run for 2 miles straight without stopping. Instead of getting out there and trying, I just didn't get out there. Today, I said no more excuses. I went out there and told myself to just do the best I could. If I didn't get the whole two miles, the world wasn't going to end. But guess what? I DID IT! The whole two miles. And I didn't pass out. LOL I am so proud of myself for doing it. Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to go & keep up the good work!
    Andrea
  • crystalcreek
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you! I went through the same thing when I did the program.
  • cldwyer150
    Options
    Way to go! I can't wait until I reach my goal too...keep up the amazing work :happy:
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That's great!! Keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou:
  • kaylz0106
    kaylz0106 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Awsome! I am on week 1 of it at the moment....I can't always run but am 100% committed to getting there....You must be doing amazingly if your on week 5 and can happily run those 2 miles!!!
  • ice99706
    ice99706 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! That is quite an accomplishment.

I just downloaded the app to my iPod so I can start it as soon as I get over being sore from the 30DS.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!