Girl Problem!

Options
13»

Replies

• cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I actually do still lose weight during that week. Maybe it is because I don't change my eating or exercise routines during that week. Or maybe I'm just a freak that way :laugh:

16301906.png

^This.

Me too, If I keep my numbers up & work out, I usually lose weight. Everyone is different , You'll learn the best way to get through it. Good Luck. :)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Skip the scale that week.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I so opened this topic thinking someone had issues with courting one of you lovely ladies.....

EPIC FAIL

yup that's pretty epic...

of course *I* being a girl...knew it was a real girl problem...
  • BrittanyFordham
    Options
    hahaha thats too funny :)
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I get this, but does anyone have the feeling of bloating and just plain old "I need a day of cheating!"

I feel like crap today. I want to just say to hell with this diet. I typically do really good. I measure out EVERYTHING. I exercise 6 days a week. But today, I want my sweats, chocolate, chinese, fries, diet dr pepper and some ice cream. I am ready to sit down and have a really good cry. I have found that I really don't like anyone today and I am very thankful that my cube is in a corner as I have vomit of the mouth.

I will confess that I am going to the obgyn first of April as I have been told that I have some severe symptom with this issues. but I am so lacking in motivation today. I am at the point where caring doesn't seem worth it.

I know I will go back to normal in a few days as these feeling will last me about a whole week sometime 2.

I need to scream, cry, eat chocolate (in that order) then I think I can survive this day!

Oh my gosh, yes!!!! Before going back on the pill, I was a bipolar psycho b****!!! I would be screaming at my boyfriend ready to rip his throat out one second not wanting to be looked at, touched, or spoken to, the next second I'd be crying begging him to just hold me, then in the blink of an eye I'd be happy go lucky, playing with the dogs, laughing having a grand old time....in any random order! If something even looked remotely edible, it was gone. I'd grab the keys and head to McD's without even thinking about it, giant bag of M&M's, not any more, I just noshed it down....working out, not an option. Definitely talk to your doctor about your symptoms when you go. If you're on the pill, maybe you need a different kind or to go off it, if you aren't on the pill maybe it will help you out. You're doctor will know what's best. Hope you feel better. :flowerforyou:
  • ceciram27
    Options
    This is why there is only 1 week of the month that avoid the scale all together. I try to avoid anything that will discourage me :)
  • Brown_Eyed_Beauty
    Brown_Eyed_Beauty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just had that problem. LoL Im back to my right size though. It's normal.