Game last night!

Options
How about that game last night. I thought it was so boring until the very end. I am a Chicago Bears fan and I am use to the defensive game, but this game was like watching a tree grow.

Even the commercials were boring. I guess weird is the new way to sell stuff!

I knew the Giants would win because I saw a few Patriots acting pompous during the game. You can't win if you don't have your heart in the right place.

It was a great finish for Manning.

Hope you enjoyed watching it,

Connie Lynn

Replies

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    How about that game last night. I thought it was so boring until the very end. I am a Chicago Bears fan and I am use to the defensive game, but this game was like watching a tree grow.

Even the commercials were boring. I guess weird is the new way to sell stuff!

I knew the Giants would win because I saw a few Patriots acting pompous during the game. You can't win if you don't have your heart in the right place.

It was a great finish for Manning.

Hope you enjoyed watching it,

Connie Lynn
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I thought the entire game was great! No lulls in the action..the last two minutes were THE BEST! I did think the Patriots were acting a little over confident in the beginning. It was the best game I've seen in a while. A good time was had by all New York Giants fans!

I totally agree about the commercials though. Not a one sticking in my mind like years in the past.
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Speaking of commercials, I liked the lizards dancing to "Thriller."
    I think that was in the 1st or 2nd quarter.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm a big boy, I can admit failure. Very sad about last night's game, so please don't rub it in. But I would like to congratulate all the Giants fans out there. They played the game very well and deserve every kudo. I'm still a little baffled by Josh McDaniel's offensive game plan though.
  • dmm822
    dmm822 Posts: 12
    Options
    I thought the giants played a great game.....we had a few friends over last night, Patriot and Giant fans......lets say the Giant fans were a little excited....but a great time was had by all...........And now I need to get back on track, I ate way to much yesterday. But today is another day!!!!
  • k9powerlifter
    Options
    GREAT GAME!!

I'm a Redskin fan so seeing the Giants win wasn't in my best favor. Best the lesser of the evils was to see the upset. My favorite part/s of the game was to see Brady get punched in the mouth and rattled. It threw him off his game.

Why were they tossing bombs down the field when they only needed a field goal. Granted they had some 90 yards to go but they did have all three time outs. I believe the Pat's were not in that position all year and didn't know what to do.

The NFC East is once again the NFC BEAST!!!!!
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    The game was so slow in the beginning but that last quarter was awesome! I gotta say that I have never been a Patriots fan and I was so hoping to see them get knocked off the pedestal. I am not exactly a Giants fan (I mean I AM from Texas and would much rather have cheered for the Cowboys) but I love rooting for the underdog and seeing NY win it was great! I agree about the commercials but the one with the baby that spit up CRACKED me up!! And the Dorito mouse, come on that was funny! Last, I have to say that I was getting really tired of the halftime performers who are big names coming out and promoting new stuff and not the stuff everyone loves them for, but Tom Petty rocked it out to all of his great songs! First halftime show I have enjoyed in years! Good luck to everyone on getting back on track this week!:flowerforyou:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I thought the game was great! Yay Giants! Everyone was against them but they showed you :happy: But yeah the commercials sucked.

:heart: Kels
  • CamCam
    CamCam Posts: 43
    Options
    the game was great. the only commerical i liked was the lizards dancing. it was dancing myself.