uggggggh....Clothes are fitting looser but weight is staying

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
what the hell? I know it probably means that I'm gaining muscle, but I already have enough muscle in my legs and shoulders. Starting to look like a linebacker :laugh: :laugh:
I guess it's a psychological thing....I need to be more concerned with health than with the # on the scale.

Replies

• hushmonkey1234
    Options
    I dont know how recent your picture is but you look great! Not like a line backer! But yes I would be happy about my clothes and not worry about the number on the scale. I know that I have to realize that I am getting thinner even if my scale is being hateful to me. Especally that horrible week of the month! UGGGH thats what always discourages me! But you should know that you look great and dont be discouraged!:wink:
  • manganello16
    Options
    oh yes, just make sure to never weigh yourself during your time, lol. but the weight doesn't matter if the clothes are feeling bigger!:blushing:

192119.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I dont know how recent your picture is but you look great! Not like a line backer! But yes I would be happy about my clothes and not worry about the number on the scale. I know that I have to realize that I am getting thinner even if my scale is being hateful to me. Especally that horrible week of the month! UGGGH thats what always discourages me! But you should know that you look great and dont be discouraged!:wink:

That picture is about five mos. old- look pretty much the same except I can tell that my glutes, quads and thighs are getting more toned from the biking that I'm doing.
  • manganello16
    Options
    That's great, you're doing awesome. Stick with it!

192119.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary