Garter Toss Song

Options
13»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I hope with all this excitement that you'll be putting your reception on YouTube so we can see!!! :bigsmile: hehe

:laugh:

I don't even know how :embarassed:
    I dont get online much from home. After sitting at a computer 10 hours a day at work I just don't even wanna see a computer when I get home :wink: :laugh: But I will definately post pics and I'll try to do the video thing. We shall see :smokin:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Ok.........so I've been really busy getting things finalized and I have all of our songs picked except the Garter Toss. (when he removes the Garter it will be "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye :blushing: :laugh: :devil: :tongue: )

Who has suggestions? :smokin:

I keep seeing Who Let The Dogs Out and a bunch of songs but I want something.........funny, upbeat, original. :bigsmile:

Oh!!! and Hi everybody :smooched: I miss playing here :frown: Just been soooooooo busy lately....16 days to go til I go on vacation to go up there :drinker: 24 days til the big day :drinker: Time is definately flying. All we have left are a few of the final details. I still have to pick the scriptures for my aunt and uncle to read. :smokin:

I read the topic heading as GATOR toss song...:laugh: peeked my perverse sense of humour to say the least...I didn't do a garter toss for my wedding..can't help you..sorry :laugh: