Goal weight!

Options
I've been using MFP since October 2010 when I realized I was so freakishly unhappy in my own skin. Life and PCOS and thyroid issues helped get me to almost 300 pounds. I hit my goal last week, 185. That's 113 pound loss, which took about 16 months. I also dropped 20% body fat and almost 50 inches. I'm now 7 weeks out from the first of the three plastic surgeries to remove the excess skin. My massive tummy tuck took away 14 inches, plus about 5 pounds that came back after I couldn't work out until this week. A month from now, I get my boobs back and say goodbye to the bat wings. Thigh skin will go in August.

It seems like an obscene amount of weight to say I've lost. The bigger thing is that I'm no longer hypertensive or diabetic. I'm healthier and happier than I have ever been.

Someone who needs this might see it. My before and afters are on my blog post written the day before my first surgery.

http://muchnessandlight.typepad.com/muchness-and-light/2012/01/suddenly-i-see-this-is-what-i-wanna-be.html
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!