Another Newbie =)

Options
Maybe using this tool of connecting with other people will help me and seeing as how I've never used this tool before, that just be the support I need to accomplish my goals.

Hello to you all. I've looked around the forums and you guys are very inspiring!

~Icey =)

Replies

• sjmitchner
    sjmitchner Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new also, and so far MFP has been great! I'd be happy to have you as a friend if you'd like.
  • tlrip
    tlrip Posts: 1
    Options
    i had a baby 4 months ago and have to lose about 55 lbs
  • Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That would be great! I need all the friends I can get =)
  • chuckbug1981
    Options
    Same here. I could use friends on here. I started using the program back in October 2011, but then stopped. I am back and going to stay on track. I need the tools this site has.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love to support and motivate people, plus I need it as well! :D
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You have come to the right place. This site has helped so much on my weight loss journey. Everyone is so supportive. Feel free to add me
  • BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose over 100 pounds and I believe in the more the merrier.

Anyone can add me who wants to.
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm constantly on here! Ive been on and off a few tmes but I"m tryin and thats the important part.
  • waferzdog
    waferzdog Posts: 29
    Options
    Good luck to all you newbies
    one trick that has worked for me - just taking time each day to read many of the posts. So many good ideas, inspiring stories and tricks to work off the weight. Heading into the great weather now, so I hope easier to focus. Add me as a friend if you like. I'm always looking for help myself.