Before and During...pic included

Options

Replies

• kgbr1602
    kgbr1602 Posts: 43
    Options
    Awesome!!! Starting out a good bit heavier than you, but with the same goal weight!!! Gives me motivation to keep going :-)
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!! Seriously, you look great!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are looking hot. :)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, and a lot taller than 5'4"!
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, and I agree that you look awesome! What have you been doing to achieve these results?

May I also make a comment, that you have a beautiful smile, and I personally would love to see that in your "after" picture? Can we see an after pix of you with that great smile of yours? thank you!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! Great job!!!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You have such a tiny waist!
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am also 5'4" and I have to say you have a great curvy figure--when I looked at your "before" picture you looked good there-and I thought you must be 5'10" or so since you carried it so well. And your current photos-Wow! You look so toned and with a flat stomach--I think with my figure I would have to get down to 120 to look as in shape as you do now! Great work and Congratulations! You are an inspiration!
  • mammothdoll
    Options
    Damn girl! You fine!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, and I agree that you look awesome! What have you been doing to achieve these results?

May I also make a comment, that you have a beautiful smile, and I personally would love to see that in your "after" picture? Can we see an after pix of you with that great smile of yours? thank you!

LOL. Thank you for the compliment. :)
    And I'm doing it OLD-SCHOOL!! Eating healthy and LOTS of exercise. LOTS of weight training!!!! I LOVE lifting!!!!! Probably sounds weird coming from a woman.
    And tell you what, I'll have my sister-in-law take some more pics. :blushing: :blushing:

PS. My diary is open for anyone that would like to look at it. Forewarning, my sodium is usually ALWAYS really high, but I also drink A LOT of water!!!!
  • odownz
    odownz Posts: 98
    Options
    you look fabulous!!
  • pankybinky
    Options
    You look fabulous!. I'm going to go and check out your diary for some ideas. PS..I think your celebrity lookalike would be a young Catherine Zeta Jones!!
  • ARMom8251
    ARMom8251 Posts: 194
    Options
    WOW weeee truly fabulous! You have done an amazing job! :drinker:
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow you could be a model
  • y353
    y353 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ok, don't take this wrong but... YOU ARE HOT! (Disclaimer: No, I'm not hitting on you... :wink: )

What she said.
    BUT I'm hitting on you!!!
  • runningonmargaritas
    runningonmargaritas Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome...thanks for sharing!
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!. I'm going to go and check out your diary for some ideas. PS..I think your celebrity lookalike would be a young Catherine Zeta Jones!!

LOL. I think you're the 5th person with told me that! I personally don't see it. She's a lot more beautiful than I am, but thank you. She's gorgeous!
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!