new cloths for summer

Options
Over the last several months I have lost twenty pounds so far. Now i can fit in some of my pants if had a while but couldn't wear. I also have to buy shorts because mine no longer fit. Any one else have to buy new cloths for the summer because you've lost weight over the winter.

Replies

• mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yep...I"m sticking with the thrift store for the time being. Why spend full price for a few months of wear??

I did buy one brand new top, on sale, because I just fell in love with it.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I don't see how your post has anything to do with buying new cloths.
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Luckily for me, my sister is a little behind me in her weight loss journey, so she's lent me a BUNCH of her stuff. Which is good because the clothes she gave me were the sizes that I went up to through pregnancy, so all I had was maternity clothes in those. I have a couple large boxes of my skinny clothes that I just can't wait to jump into!
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yep! Just bought some new clothes that actually fit me know! It was so much fun! :)
  • jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I don't see how your post has anything to do with buying new cloths.
    me neither!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!