The Right Shoes!

Options
LPCoder
LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
(I posted this in one of the groups I am in, but I thought everyone could benefit, so I re-posted it here)

I love Zumba, but dancing in gym shoes were just not working for me. They tend to be hard to twist in and it puts stress on my knee joint. I went to my local Rogans Shoe store where they carry all sorts of sport shoes. I found a pair of Capezio jazz shoes that are wonderful. I just did my first workout with them and they are a dream! I STRONGLY recommend all you dancers out there to try on a pair.

Replies

• Luv2bagramma
    Luv2bagramma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    LP ~ What type (model?) of Capezio Jazz shoes did you buy? I'm looking on Discount Dance Supply website and there are quite a few different types.

Did you find doing Zumba challenging the first few times? I have it for the WII, but somehow my Scandanavian genetics are not synchronizing with the Latin beat and hip action!!! lol
  • LPCoder
    Options
    The shoe says, DS03 C11 C1 202848 there is no particular name. It has a canvass upper. I totally look like a duck dancing, but inside I imagine myself like a swan. I was raised on oompah/polka, my German heritage... so I think we are in a similar situation! Well, the important is that in my head I am Ginger Rodgers. I don't have to look at myself dancing! LOL!
  • LPCoder
    Options
    http://www.dancewearsolutions.com/DS03.aspx Here is a link to the shoe! It is called the Dansneaker. Order a half size larger than you would normally get.