Weight loss and boobs

Options
2»

Replies

• bottenana
    bottenana Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've always had b-cups from when I was younger, through weight gain and loss and gain and loss again =D The measurement of my bra band changes, but these girls stay the same cup size. I'm very blessed in that regards. I do notice as someone else said that when I lose, they seem more "perky" but I think that's because I"m losing weight in my gut and therefore they are hanging out just like they were meant to.

I have friends who, as they gained weight, they gained cup sizes in their chests and as they are losing weight, they are getting smaller.

I definitely think it has a lot to do with weight training vs. straight fat loss - if you're concerned, definitely work on your chest to build up that muscle and give yourself the best advantage ever.
    "Anyone else feel like it's waaay more "acceptable" for a girl to be 5-10 lbs overweight and carry some extra baggage in the middle when she has larger boobs? "

Yes. Yes, I do. I'm 5'9" and have noticed that when I was healthy - around 150 pounds - I got worse remarks than i do today being as large as I am. *eyeroll* It seemed everyone had something to say, and I was a size 8/10.
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I went down two cup sizes (Lost 45+ pounds). They are totally deflated now. :(

My boyfriend is a sad panda. I love them small actually, but could do without all the loose skin. : /

Edit: To add the *cup
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    I went from a DD down to a C..... I'm back to where I was in high school. Kinda upsetting, but now my shirts are all medium instead of large - and THAT makes me happy.

Worst case, you visit Victoria's Secret and get a miracle bra.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    At 156, I had one medium C and one small C, which I would love on my current body. However, 14 pounds later, they've shrunk to one large B and one regular B (hooray for asymmetry!) and I'm not a fan. If I get to my goal weight, I can foresee them becoming large As, and I don't like that. But, that's just what I find attractive. I want my old boobs on my current body, it just seems way more proportional :(
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yep, the boobs do get smaller. But guess what?!?

Guys like boobs whether they are big or small!

And being healthy and slimmer is better than being boobalicious.

:D
  • nitka653
    nitka653 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've experienced both. When I was in my 20's and I lost a ton of weight, they went down a size at least, but this last time (somewhere) in my 30's, I have only lost the cup stayed pretty much the same, but the number got smaller. Made my C/D look not only larger, but much perkier! For one thing, the better fitting, more shaping types of bras fit better now :flowerforyou:
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I think it's genetics...

First time I lost a bunch of weight I went from a D to a DD... Band size stayed about the same, maybe lost an inch, wasn't exercising.

They have never gone back down. I come from a line of well endowed women on both sides of my family. The only issues I have when losing weight is my back can't keep up with them.
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would shrink! I've lost 42 lbs and they're still DD. ugh.
  • nikkiespo
    nikkiespo Posts: 42
    Options
    I couldn't tell by looking at myself that I was loosing weight. Then I realized that my boobs were shrinking in direct proportion to my waist. Bummer. There's not much there to shrink :-(
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't really "gone" but they've lose a lot of "volume" and shape. I was a 38G at my heaviest and I'm a 34E now and they look...Well..Sad.
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    well, I have pretty decent sized boobs for my size but they did shrink quite a bit with the weight loss BUT they do seem a bit more appealing now.....as in they are more perky and where they belong now....I don't seem to trip over them quite as often! LOL!
    So, yeah, they shrink a bit but for me I didn't mind too much.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD down to a C..... I'm back to where I was in high school. Kinda upsetting, but now my shirts are all medium instead of large - and THAT makes me happy.

Worst case, you visit Victoria's Secret and get a miracle bra.

Oh I am waaaaaay ahead of you there! The first time I tried it on I felt super silly, but now I can't even leave the house without it on =P
    My friends call it "false advertising" but the only guy I care to show them to (my boyfriend) already knows the dirty truth so it's all good =P