college student :)

Options
MsDreaB
MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
Hi Everyone,

I am a college student (Senior woot woot) and about a year ago I gained a considerable amount of weight (35 pounds)

I resisted the idea that I would have to change what I ate in order to lose weight up until recently.

I'm currently doing Jamie Eason's Live Fit free workout but obviously I need to change my eating habits in order to see weight loss.

I'm fed up with being out of shape and overweight.. Who wants to friend me and join me in a new lifestyle change? Let me know :)

Replies

• KimmyDucharme
    Options
    Welcome :) I am also in college. Feel free to add me.
    Good luck with your weight loss!
  • FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a grad student, and am in the same boat.... I gained like 10 kg in my honours year, and just haven't shifted it. >.<
  • MsDreaB
    Options
    Welcome :) I am also in college. Feel free to add me.
    Good luck with your weight loss!

Just added you! thanks so much I really think this site is going to help me alot!
  • MsDreaB
    Options
    Hi! I'm a grad student, and am in the same boat.... I gained like 10 kg in my honours year, and just haven't shifted it. >.<

Hi! grad school will do that to you!! Lets get on board and in shape!
  • tashhast
    tashhast Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    In the same situation.. Gained around 35 pounds from college eating. Feel free to add for motivation and whatnot!
  • GottaLoseIt18
    Options
    Sameeee! College and stress has really made me gain a lot of weight! And motivation is definitely what I need!
  • aljones2010
    aljones2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My names Ashley. I'm a college student from New York and I'm trying to drop 100 lbs. I gained so much my first few months of college. Its time to work it out.
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm also a college student, but will be graduating in May! College is the perfect opportunity to gain all that unwanted weight, isn't it? Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Hi! grad school will do that to you!! Lets get on board and in shape!

*High Five!*
  • MsDreaB
    Options
    In the same situation.. Gained around 35 pounds from college eating. Feel free to add for motivation and whatnot!

nice to meet u. I hate college food :P and the weird hours I am up studying. Luckily my college just opened a huge gym so I go everyday!
  • MsDreaB
    Options
    Sameeee! College and stress has really made me gain a lot of weight! And motivation is definitely what I need!

we can do this! nice to meet u :)
  • MsDreaB
    Options
    My names Ashley. I'm a college student from New York and I'm trying to drop 100 lbs. I gained so much my first few months of college. Its time to work it out.

Hi Ashley nice to meet you! Congrats on the first steps to success :)
  • jrschecky
    Options
    Senior college student! :) I gained about 20 pounds from depression/anxiety my junior year, and I'm looking to leave it in the past.
  • looplooploop
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. I'm 22 and I'm in my final year of university. I only have twenty or so lbs to lose, less if I actually exercised once in a while and built some muscle. I've been on MFP for a while but never had any friends for motivation and I'm thinking maybe its time. If anyone else has similar goals feel free to add me (I'm not really sure how that works). I'm trying really hard to eat healthy and when school gives me a break, do the C25k program. I did it before and loved it but fell out of it when midterms started in the fall.
  • jlrimke
    jlrimke Posts: 7
    Options
    I am also a senior in college. I decided that now is the best time for me to make a change.

Feel free to add me :)
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a uni student, last year I lost 10 pounds with MFP and managed to keep it off.
    Now I'm after another 20 :). If you want to add me, feel free!
  • MsDreaB
    Options
    Senior college student! :) I gained about 20 pounds from depression/anxiety my junior year, and I'm looking to leave it in the past.

and you will leave it in the past!
  • MsDreaB
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. I'm 22 and I'm in my final year of university. I only have twenty or so lbs to lose, less if I actually exercised once in a while and built some muscle. I've been on MFP for a while but never had any friends for motivation and I'm thinking maybe its time. If anyone else has similar goals feel free to add me (I'm not really sure how that works). I'm trying really hard to eat healthy and when school gives me a break, do the C25k program. I did it before and loved it but fell out of it when midterms started in the fall.

congrats on being in your final year!! yeah I will totally add you!!