The proudest momment of my journey to date....

Options
2»

Replies

• farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    congrats!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing...it was very inspiring and beautifully written...straight from your heart! :flowerforyou:

Keep up the fantastic progress :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    not-tagged-smiley-10782.gif
    That is fantastic!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go! This is very motivational... I hope to follow your footsteps...I am starting week 4 of c25k today....I have only been on the treadmill so far hadn't thought about the hills.
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    Options
    very well written. thanks for sharing. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I am SO proud of you Brother Batman. :heart: I feel some competition coming on, though. You do the 5K in 25 minutes...I now have to top that. :wink: *whispers* just don't tell Lori. :laugh:

Seriously, though. I am incredibly proud of you and have been honored to have been with you on the black team for a good chunk of your journey. You are an inspiration to all of us! *hugs*
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of not only what you have accomplished physically but also mentally and emotionally!!

You are such a shining example of a good father and husband!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    So awesome! You have been an inspiration to me through this whole running experience so please know you have def helped pushed me. Today I ran outside 20 minutes without stopping! I totally get your "moment" Best of luck!
  • Appletini
    Appletini Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

I had never heard of the couch to 5k program, but I'm looking it up now! That's an awesome fitness goal! I mean think about it, you ran for 28 minutes straight???!!! I wouldn't have even dreamed about that a few months ago.

Keep up the great work!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That is a great time, you obviously pushed yourself hard. Also...way to go on the weightloss!!
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    *screech* WOOHOO, congratulations!!! I'm new here but I'm THRILLED for you!!!

Thanks for the post and for your story, I enjoyed reading it and YEAH on coming in under 30 min!!!

I've only been on here a few days and am only two weeks into my new healthier life but in order to really get myself to focus, I signed up for a 5k run to beat breast cancer. I thought I would get healthy and help others get healthy at the same time! So your story really got to me!!!

Awesome progress and congrats again!!!

It really makes me want to get out of this office chair and get my running shoes on!!! Thanks for the inspiration too!
  • alaskancoppertop
    Options
    WOW!! AMAZING!! I showed your pants picture to my husband (a 5'8" guy who has never seen the scale tip past 135 pounds!) and got an instant "HOLY S*** THAT GUY LOST SOME WEIGHT!!" I can't wait til I can get back on the trail myself!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Thanks for all the great comments guys! It's been a great experience and I am glad that so many others have deceided to live a healthier life. Good luck to all of you!

:drinker:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    That's just AWESOME!!!! Congratulations to you. You look great!!!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That is so cool!! Thanks for sharing - it is very motivating and inspiring. Way to go Andrew!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!