Not new, but in need of NEW friends!

Options
Hey folks, I'm not new to MFP but I feel as though the stars have finally aligned and weight loss has started to click with me :) with that being said, I'm not getting much support from current friends :/ ADD ME!!

I'm 24 and married, working as a LPN and in school for my RN.

Replies

• amberjean30
    amberjean30 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend:flowerforyou:
  • johnson121810
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MFP and super excited about it. :) I am doing this (as of now) completely by myself :( ..... so, I would LOVE to be your friend. I am also 24, married, and a kindergarten teacher.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you leave your diary open. I am happy to encourage you along your way.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    add me if u like :)
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday :)
  • needtoloselaura
    Options
    I have been on here almost 2 weeks now and it is really helping. Send me an request and I'll befriend you.
  • marmitegirly2
    marmitegirly2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to support you :-)
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    Anyone is MORE than welcome to add me!! :)
  • MyTimeMyYear
    MyTimeMyYear Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me.....
    :flowerforyou:
  • loriac61
    loriac61 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have only been here a short amount of time, but you can add me also. I think the more friends we have the better it is to relate to our own ups and downs. So with that said, anyone who would like to add me is great!:flowerforyou:
  • Jbadiam
    Jbadiam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am old ... LOL !!! But excited about losing weight. I am loving mfp !!!! Always looking for new friends to support me.
  • MamaHach
    MamaHach Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP 2 weeks ago. Really love this site. Looking for friends who have a public (friends only) diary so we can share food ideas and such! My goal is to remove some stubborn pounds from my pregnancies and to maintain a healthy habit of eating right and exercising. I want to be a good role model for my children and to give them a good foundation for health in the future. I plan on trying to be "healthy" most of the time but won't deny myself everything that I love. In other words, I aim to enjoy my favorite foods in moderation and make better choices. :)

Btw, my mom has joined and needs friends to keep her motivated! Add Maecog as a friend and remind her to log in! ;)
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I've been here since November, feel free to add me if you like! :) My diary is open to friends.
  • Nette2172
    Nette2172 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have recently gotten motivated again. I have lost 45 lbs since May of 2011 but have been stalled over the holiday season and vacation. I am back on track logging my food and exercising at least 3 times a week.

I would love to have support on here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cutieyvonne
    cutieyvonne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im new on here and could use all the help i can get to help me lose weight. Please feel free to add me.. Thanks:)
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    good luck with your journey. I am new on here so I am always looking for more friends and support and to give just as much support so feel free to add me if you like....
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    good luck!!! Feel free to add me- I'm 30 days in!
  • lisajaneburgess
    lisajaneburgess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for all the support I can get this sure isnt easy alone. I will be graduating in May as an RN and I know how hard the program is and how much I had gained weight from getting in the habit of eating while I studyed. Good luck in school and with your weight loss.
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    Im jumping on this band wagon..I need friends too!!! Can I add everyone too?
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    just added you! others feel free to add me :)