What vitamins/ pills should I be taking?

Options
Hi there! I have quite a way to go i am 217 and my goal is 155! I am doing good on my diet though i am lacking my gym time but that will be changing quickly and i will be going 5 days a week. I feel very tired and am taking no vitamins at the moment, i am a working mother of 2 ... Any suggestions???! Thanks!

Replies

• blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I would just add a woman's multivitamin once daily. No need to add all sorts of stuff into your diet. I take a multi, Vitamin B12 complex and fish oil daily just because I have some health problems and they are just for added health.
  • elissam88
    Options
    Awsome thanks!:smile:
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I second the multi-vitamin idea. I also do a vitamin B-complex, but I am sure it's not necessary.
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Fish Oil is a good option if you arent getting a lot of fish. make sure it's the good stuff though.
    Enteric coatings prevent the fish burps and molecularly distilled gets rid of the bad stuff.

If you take a multi-vitamin get one that you take a few times a day..supposedly helps absorption.
    It's always best to try to get cover your nutrient bases in your diet though.