365 days and 75 lbs later...

Options
2»

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW... YOU LOOK FANTASTIC...this is what a yr of dedication and drive does...GO GIRL!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    looking brilliant, well done
  • cshelto44
    cshelto44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Nice job :)
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! You look amazing and I'll bet you feel GREAT! I love it!
  • Miss_curvy
    Miss_curvy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    wow amazing job! congratulations!!! beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    wow! and in all honesty, i think ur size 16-18 pants look lose. i think you are actually smaller than that. because i am a size 18 and look waaaaaaaaaaay bigger than you!lol. great job! how long did it take you? any tips?

Thanks. Somehow I am able to pull off looking thinner than 190's. I don't know how! It took me a year. My tips... drink water. TONS OF WATER. I drink about a gallon or 10+ bottles of water a day. Roughly 16 cups or more. You should be drinking half your body weight in oz. of water. Not only does water keep you feeling full, it also boosts your metabolism and it increases your blood volume, which gives you more energy by increasing your red blood cells and giving more oxygen to all parts of your body. Drinking water is the number one key. I don't drink anything but water, coffee and hot tea.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!