I just started a New Beginning

Hello My Name is Latanya but u can call me La Tee for short. I just joined the site last nite Im really excited about getting this excess weight off of me. I have gained a tremendous amount of weight over the years. A few years ago I was doing another program with the calories and going to the gym actually I lost 35 pds. I was eating all baked, no fried foods and only ate chicken, fish, and turkey. I drank alot of water and Lipton green diet trees. Its very easy to fall off If you dont stay motivated. So Im here with encouragement, just reading some of the posts on her really has motivated me to push hard on losing this weight. Im a very passionate on learning, and listening to good advise to help as well give what I learn back as well, I feel no one is perfect. If we help one another to achieve where we all want to be smaller then we are now would be a big help for one another. I would apprecite any help that you would like to share with me as well as I will for you, I wish you sucess on your journey! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Welcome, Latanya! Feel free to add me as a friend for support!