GOAL DAY - with pictures

Options

Replies

• Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    My journey started in late 2008. You can read about it here, if you're interested:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Celebration-of-True-Freedom/230655243670046

Here's what I looked like when it began:
    NES-Watchingtheboyplay-1.jpg

Momandthegirls-2008-1.jpg

And here is one that was taken today:

Goalday-032312-1.jpg

My starting weight was 385 pounds. Well, that's the highest 'official' weight that I had. I know that I gained more before I started to lose, but have no idea how much. I have lost 62.44% of my body mass and now weigh in at a healthy 144.6, with a BMI of 24.4. It took a very long time, but it is doable. I have my life back now.

You are an incredible woman and a total inspiration!!!

Absolutely fantastic loss!!
  • timpalicte
    timpalicte Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way, congratulations! You are truly an inspiration. Great job!
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing!You look stunning!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! What a transformation! Congrats on your success; you look wonderful!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. It is the proof that it does not need to be done fast. It just need to be done :)
  • lclowe0808
    lclowe0808 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What a remarkable story of courage and perseverance! I am so proud of you and you are a true testament of "where there's a will there's a way!". You should be an inspiration to all of us! Great job!
  • AshleyV150
    AshleyV150 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thats is absolutly amazing! Great job. Its awesome what the human body is capable of!
  • djean2
    djean2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! This really gives me hope. I am just starting out and it seems very daunting.
  • haylesmom
    haylesmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. I wish my mom would take the plunge and be as brave and strong as you have been. She is heavier then in your before picture and has been most of my life. It must feel great to be able to do things like go on amusement part rides if you wanted to or not shop for a car by seeing if you fit behind the steering wheal or to see if the seat belt fits, or even do something as basic as to cut your own toe nails. Keep up the good work and maintain your new found freedom!
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have no words!
    You look fabulous!

Congratulations!!! You're just the motivation I needed for 2day.

Thank you, :D
  • dana789
    dana789 Posts: 14
    Options
    you are AMAZING!!!
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! wow
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow Wow!!! Incredible, congrats on your amazing success!! :happy:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous and vibrant!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • peekaabooo
    Options
    Wow, you are inspiration. How did you stay motivated and strong through all of that?The patience and determination that must have called for. Really that's amazing!!
  • PattiUnleashed
    PattiUnleashed Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your goal day! You made such a huge transformation. I imagine that you feel like a different person, both inside and out, because as I lose weight I am finding myself...the real me that was inside all along but not living, just existing. You are an inspiration to us all. Thank you for sharing.

Patti
  • toddburme
    Options
    Congrats! That is truly amazing.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning! Congratulations on achieving your goal!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!