Thoughts on Insanity?

Options
2»

Replies

• wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    No offense thou but I do believe I remeber you from before. Aren't you the girl who is tryin to lose weight to look good for your man bc he checks out other women? Correct me thou if I am wrong I don't want to say something that ain't correct.

Anyways, I think for that lil bump... If you just eat clean you should be able to elimante without any problems. Abs are made in the kitchein... And btw I'd be happy with my body if it looked like yours! You really don't have much of a stomach @ all.

No, I'm definitely not! I have a boyfriend but we're very much in love and neither of us EVER checks out other people :) No worries though! And thanks for the compliment :D I'm trying desperately to start eating cleaner!
    Bump * I want to know what people think about insanity as well
    Bump away girl :D
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    I've done one and a half rounds of Insanity, starting the second half of round 2 tomorrow. I can assure you, YOU WILL LOSE THAT BELLY FAT. I can guarantee it. The whole focus on Insanity is your core. Shaun T is ALWAYS hounding you to contract your core, everything comes from the core. They do a workout called Cardio Abs. It is low impact, sitting on the floor total torture but really tightens the abs and oblique muscles. I would add that routine more often than it is scheduled. If you do that you will have a super flat stomach in 60 days. GUARANTEED!!!!!

This is AMAZING to hear! Thank you so much, I will definitely follow your advice :D
    Gosh, I'm so ready to get these 60 days over with and see my results!

Thanks to everyone who posted <3
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I did one class and I thought I was going to die! That's after doing 11 weeks of TurboFire. You can do it!
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    I did one class and I thought I was going to die! That's after doing 11 weeks of TurboFire. You can do it!
    Oh gosh haha that's a little nerve-racking! But thanks :)
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just remember to eat enough. It very intense and month two the workouts are longer. I eat around 1600-1800 cals a day while doing Insanity. Good luck, stick with it and you will definately get results. Seeing as you look pretty close to goal weight I suspect you will lose inches more than weight, and I believe the pooch will dissapear.
  • wittlelacey
    Options
    Just remember to eat enough. It very intense and month two the workouts are longer. I eat around 1600-1800 cals a day while doing Insanity. Good luck, stick with it and you will definately get results. Seeing as you look pretty close to goal weight I suspect you will lose inches more than weight, and I believe the pooch will dissapear.
    I eat about 1200 right now so I definitely will be upping my calories if i stick with this program! Thank you :)
  • RebeccainMI
    RebeccainMI Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started it at the beginning of last week and I have to say that I'm really happy with it. I really enjoy the work outs (after of course, during them I'm sweating too hard to even think). I would recommend a heart rate monitor during the work outs so that you can track your calories. Shaun T is always telling you to check your heart rate and make sure you're safe.

Lately I've been adding the cardio recovery in every 3 days just to help stretch a little more.
  • carissaharkins
    carissaharkins Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just started it at the beginning of last week and I have to say that I'm really happy with it. I really enjoy the work outs (after of course, during them I'm sweating too hard to even think). I would recommend a heart rate monitor during the work outs so that you can track your calories. Shaun T is always telling you to check your heart rate and make sure you're safe.

Lately I've been adding the cardio recovery in every 3 days just to help stretch a little more.

Thats a good plan with the recovery....I think I am going to do that!