6 month progress (Better Pictures) -36lbs

Options
Taratruex
Taratruex Posts: 215 Member
This is my first post under success stories. I thought now that i have committed 6 months i can truly consider myself successful so far. Its been tough to say the least. There are days where i feel like im never going to be satisfied. But i just keep on going, because to quit will make this the same as all the other times i tried to lose weight.

I started my commitment back in September i have successfully logged every single day since that day. Good and bad. I started at my highest weight at 259 and im now at 223. The big shocker for me is dropping from a size 20W to a size 12 with this as well as from an XXL shirt to a L-M shirt. I exercise Monday through Friday. I have gone from not running since i was in middle school to running every week multiple times a week. At one point i could hardly run for 60 seconds. I accomplished running for 20 minutes straight last month. Im now working on increasing my speed.

During the hard times i come here, to the success stories and to everyone who is either completed their journey or are in the middle or even just starting and i find motivation from you all. Thanks for looking and please be nice :)

Highest weight on left at 259, current weight on right at 223

BeforeandAfter2-1.jpg

BeforeandAfter3-1.jpg

BeforeandAfter1-1.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Replies

• theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You're amazing and you look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Congrats on your success so far :) Keep it up!! :)
  • KrystalSlim
    KrystalSlim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I feel you and you're a great reminder to me "There are days where i feel like im never going to be satisfied. But i just keep on going, because to quit will make this the same as all the other times i tried to lose weight. "
    you are an inspiration, we can absolutely see the changes you're doing awesome, and your progress is astonishing giiirl!

Thank you for posting
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Well done congrats
  • garyl7593
    garyl7593 Posts: 38
    Options
    Fantastic job...keep at it...imagine another 6 months and the results you'll be posting!!!!
  • savdbygrac
    Options
    I didn't realize that 36 lb loss could be so obvious, but you've proven to me that it is! I'm so motivated again! If I lost 36 lbs I'd be under 200 again and that's a goal I only dream about. It's been so long! Girl, thank you for posting this and I'm gonna put more heart in to my journey! You look great and I will too!!!!!! :heart:
  • kwaddell1987
    kwaddell1987 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    great job, it can be so hard to stay motivated and keep on track of things, even with this site sometimes u get off track, but i see pictures like this and its all the motivation i need to stay where i need to be, im only down 17lbs, but i still cannot wait until i can post pics like these, thanks!!!! Congrats on ur journey!!!
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! Keep up the great work :)
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    WTG .. amazing job
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    great progess 4 six months keep up da good work
    :wink:
  • Taratruex
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your encouraging words! I certainly hope (scratch that) will post in another 6!
  • Juanzx
    Juanzx Posts: 2
    Options
    your doing awesome!!! i hope one day i can be a success story
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    You look great! It's literally like you shrank from one picture to the next! :D Awesome work, keep it up! :heart:
  • mousecat84
    Options
    Looking goooood! Keep up your amazing efforts!!
  • itscoezy
    itscoezy Posts: 33
    Options
    Good job!!! i just signed up today so came into success stories to see if this was working for people - so glad to see that it's worked for you! Your results are great, keep it up!
  • Taratruex
    Options
    It definatly works.. With a lot of patience!
  • Taratruex
    Options
    Bump
  • tadnor
    tadnor Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look great.
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    You look great!! You're making GREAT progress! You can really tell a change, esp your arms, hips and stomach… you should so be proud of your efforts over the last 6 months. Esp being able to run for 20 minutes straight. That is awesome!! Keep it up and you'll for sure get to your goal! GOOD LUCK!
  • sspatt
    sspatt Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing :) keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!