• o_delaisse
    o_delaisse Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Good work! Well done :)
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Had a great week of NSVs this week,

2 people in my gym class said I look like i've lost more weight, im doing really well.
    secondly husband said im doing good im looking much smaller and on the recent weigh in im close to his weight (my aim is to UNDERtake his weight) let him be the heavier of the couple again.

and FINALLY, the one that made me feel good,

I brought some clothes in a sale when I had just had the twins to wear when I had slimmed down, could not let them go as i loved them. Tried them on today and all fit perfectly and I feel great!!!- HELLO UK SIZE 12, its been awhile!!!

GOT TO LOVE NSV's, well done everyone on yours too... x
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    Well done!! You certianly earned all of those NSV's and they are something to be proud of :happy: I'm happy for you and glad you shared your many success's!!
  • itsmeangelia
    Options
    Great Job!!! :wink:

These are the kinds of things that make me keep going- I so love it when I can slip into the next size down.
    I am a non smoker - but a lot of the girls are at work. So they take smoke breaks. Well I have been taking non smoke breaks and sprinting on the trail behind the office to get my heart rate up. Needless to say the smokers think I have lost my mind lol :bigsmile:
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I can now remove my work trousers without undoing them - I can actually fit both my arms down inside them while I'm wearing them. A month ago they were starting to feel a little tight! This is a MAJOR victory for me - and I have to buy new trousers for work because tonight I ran the risk of them falling down! (There are no belt loops on them!)

18176012.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Another NSV - my daughter came down for a family birthday dinner, and said "looking great mum" and then hugged me and then said "OMG" and hugged me again becaue she could FEEL that I had lost weight.:smile: Even her fiance noticed!

(But after the aforesaid dinner back up by 1 kg :frown: so working on that!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am a non smoker - but a lot of the girls are at work. So they take smoke breaks. Well I have been taking non smoke breaks and sprinting on the trail behind the office to get my heart rate up. Needless to say the smokers think I have lost my mind lol :bigsmile:
    [/quote]

You keep losing your mind!! Good for you! You're strengthening your heart and lungs while they are killing theirs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!