Total blew dinner last night

Options
The family wanted Lasagna and garlic bread...so I made it...and ATE it....2 servings ( hey it was good!) and 2 slices of garlic bread...almost 1000 calories in one meal...WHAT WAS I THINKING!! UGH!!

Today is a new day :wink: and I have it all planned out...Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling! My hubby and child are the bane of my diet. Always bringing junk into the house. I am one of those...out of sight...out of mouth types. If it looks good, I wanna bite, and who can only have one bite? I thank God that my daughter enjoys 'rabbit' food more than sweets. Hubby on the other hand is a different creature all togeather.
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    I know my honey does the junk out of view, he thinks I dont know lol. I do the shopping so I can control pretty much what comes in. Of course my kids take lunches so there are chips and cookies in the house. They are in the cabinet in the laundry room so I dont have to see them and my honey makes the lunches so I am safe!! That doesnt mean I dont get a craving once in a while and give in.
  • bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    The family wanted Lasagna and garlic bread...so I made it...and ATE it....2 servings ( hey it was good!) and 2 slices of garlic bread...almost 1000 calories in one meal...WHAT WAS I THINKING!! UGH!!

Today is a new day :wink: and I have it all planned out...Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!

It's okay. Today is a NEW day and just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. Everyone is going to have "those days." :smile:
  • FalconSays
    FalconSays Posts: 62
    Options
    Hey,

Don't beat yourself up. We all goof. My conscience has been wanting me to share suppin w/the group, but I am so embarassed! I was super bad girl last night. I ate an entire bag of jelly-beans (something triggered me and it was an emotional binge)

I was good girl to log it on my food diary, but as soon as I saw how much carbs and calories it was,
    I freaked and made myself vommit 3xs trying to get rid of it all. I instantly felt so much better, but I know this is not healthy at all. None of you know me, but I can honestly say this NOT MY ROUTINE.

Phew, it's out there, I can let it go now.
    So, demezat, you were not the only bad girl last night! & you enjoyed yours! ha ha
    ♥Karen